What do you girls think of this pic and do I look ok?

What do you think? Am I datable?
http://i61.tinypic.com/2niurdj.jpg

I put this pic up on tinder and nothing. Out of hundreds and hundreds, one match and no response from her. I never considered myself good looking, but I thought I'm ok-Now I wonder.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you're alright, but I gotta agree with the other comments, you look really old. I would put you as middle-aged. Maybe if you tried taking a picture from the front, and not have the angle looking down on you. It's kinda weird how you've taken it. And pick a better background, people don't go on tinder to see a painting of waterlilies.

• Really? Ok thanks for some useful input, now I have something to work with. I can see what your saying.
      Lol Guess I'll have to go with the standard me holding fish, that so many guys go for. Nothing turns the lady's on like displaying dominance over fish!! Lol

What Girls Said 7

• You look fine. Yes, you're datable.

• I don't know about dateable, but you are attractive.

• Why not dateable?

• I can't tell if someone is dateable just by the way they look?

• Fare enough. :)

• you look pretty good.

• yes dateable

• you look pretty cute. you look very soft and gentle and nice. i think you look date-able

• You have really nice eyes! Yes, you're datable.

• Very datable.

What Guys Said 2

• huh... are you sure this is your pic?

sorry to say that if that's you, but when i saw this pic i thought this guy is ~45 yo and dyed his hair :-P

• Thanks for the useful imput. I had no idea that it was making me look older.

• You look interesting