Do guys mind ugly feet?

OK so Im 5'3 and wear a 7 to 7 1/2 (us) sized shoe. I know it's huge. My feet are well taken care of I always have a pedicure they are very soft never dead skin , cracked , dry or anything. It just that they are REALLY wide and big. I do have an arch so I'm not flat footed. and my toes are chuby too. Would you not date a girl because of this? Is it a huge turn off?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's a big size. Based on the way you described them I think you are all good. Don't worry. Plus, most guys don't focus on feet as much as you probably think. So, try not to feel so insecure about them.

What Guys Said 3

• I honestly don't put a lot of focus on the feet. if a guy is looking at your feet more than your face than you're probably in trouble.

• 77-7.5 isn't big it's average basically

• sounds like normal. bad smell is the only thing that would be a turn off and I've been around that and damaged feet lol

What Girls Said 1

• That's honestly NOT a big size foot at all. It sounds like you have good foot hygiene so I wouldn't worry about it!