Can you grow up to be pretty?

The way i look now people only ever call me cute and I'm 17 soon. All my friends, or the people in school take pictures and they look really pretty but i can't take a picture without it being cute?

So i was wondering as i get older do you think i may look less cute? I don't want to sound big headed or anything so please don't think I'm being cocky

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cute and pretty, and you should totally own it. You have the kind of look in which you're going to look 20 when you're 30. I know you probably hate to hear that right now, but trust me on it. It's not going to make you get any less attention the way you look right now, and yes, you will grown into more mature/sexy looking as you get older.

You'll likely always keep the cute factor though, and it's a good thing. You'll still have the youthful look long after your friends have lost it, and it will become one of the "sexiest" things about you.

• Okay this is really helpful thank you! I always think maybe if i put more makeup on etc i can look more pretty less cute, but you have helped me thank you :)

What Guys Said 9

• Everyone is beautiful... those people just haven't opened their eyes to see that your really beautiful. You can take pics that are pretty and thats evident in your profile picture. No you dont get less cute as you get older... beauty is always around... in your mind, heart, body... it just takes a smart person to notice it ;)

• as i said before to anothr girl... guys often call girls "cute" but sometimes they mean "pretty" or "hot".

But mst of guys chicken out to call a girl "hot", especially

• You want to be cute. Cute is more than just looks, where as pretty is appearance only.

• You might look closer to it, but if you're naturally small you might stay little and cute all your life.

Personally I love a girl like that, but many petite women I know hate it!

• Yes I think it is true when people say you always want what you can't have :)

• Women honestly get better with age. So yes many girls grow up to be beautiful women.

• You look like Kylie Jenner

• Everyone ages.

• yes i know that but i mean as i get older will my face change so i don't look cute?(sorry my English is not my first language) :)

• Well yes, but all other women your age will also look less cute. My point is its still an even playing field.

Your English is fine!

• Aw yes I understand now! Thank you :)

• You're just a kid. your looks will mature some as you get older. but you look good so you shouldn't complain.

• sorry i just was curious

• no need to apologize.

• Sometimes is not just about how you look. It's about your attitude too and so on...

• yes I know this :) But i mean if someone says anything to be nice they say you look so cute sorry for being unclear

• When you're born (when you're baby)... everyone is telling you oh look how cute is this baby and so on. When you get older people stop telling that, do you understand now?

• yes sorry

• You're already pretty so I think thats true

• you think what is true?

What Girls Said 7

• Hey, be happy about it! Lol
    I get called cute a lot too. I'm really short and skinny, so I can see why. I also have big eyes, so that's probably why too.
    It's better than no compliments right? :P

• Yes, some people become more beautiful as they get older... Till a certain point obviously.
    Anyways, you're beautiful, if that's you in your pic.

• Thank you that is me! I just hope maybe i lose fat in my cheeks lol :)

• i think it's your attitude not your looks, by the way you're really pretty , and i get called cute a lot but i don't look like it, it's because of your actions, reactions and attitude so don't worry about it you're pretty and i bet a lot of guys find you really beautiful and not cute haha :-)

• Aw thank you!:) I am not sure about that but your profile picture is really pretty also :)

• You may, you may not. Some people do puberty and aging well, some don't

• You're both

• You can learn how to dress and wear makeup to be prettier. But you won't grow naturally prettier

• You're pretty already :).