Be honest, First Impression? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a very interesting wardrobe.

What Guys Said 20

• Very cute, slightly punkish. Only, I probably would ask a bunch of stupid questions about your nose ring and be a little clueless just because I rarely see them like that. If I see the nose piercing, it's usually a little diamond stud on the outside of the nostril.

See, I don't LOOK punkish, don't really have a "hipster" side; I might have a bit of the personality (but who knows? I'm just me), but I've had plenty of crushes on slightly "punkish" women.

If you were older, or I was younger (yeah, I'm way too old) and we had stuff in common, I might try to pull "The Smoulder."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L60oR6bvN34

I can't tell you about fashion - According to most women, I'm apparently clueless about it, but I like your fashion sense, if that's what you're going for.

Don't worry, you're good.

• My first impression is you look like a hipster, which is neither of nor bad just an observation.

Second is you're reasonably cute and very petite.

The slouchy cardigan and hat work best imho.

• You look awesome, I love your style. You stand out enough where if I walked into a room with a bunch of people and saw you, it's likely you would be the person I would want to approach and talk to.

Keep doing you!

• without your glasses you'd look much betetr in my opinion

• You have a nice smile

• You seem friendly, talkative, confident. For some reason you look like you're a tea drinker. I don't know why you made me think of tea.

• First impression: why the fuck do pretty girls get nose rings?
    Second impression : gamer girl, probably shy, gorgeous eyes.
    Third impression: brown hair would look jaw dropping with those eyes.

• You give me the impression of the typical left/commie/anarchist chick. Of course I can't know if this is true. But it is not attractive to me.

• The nose ring is an instant miss. But don't take that the wrong way, it just doesn't do anything for me.

Otherwise, I'd think "Hm, I wouldn't mind taking her on a date"

• You have a unique style.

• You look like an ex girlfriend I had.. Paige. So I guess you look cute, But she cheated on me so I despise you.

• An oddity. A woman who has no qualms about passing people off and doing whatever the tits she wants. Basically, a woman I can respect for the most part. ^-^

• Maybe not exactly what I would consider my type for dating, but most certainly one of friendship.

• maybe a bit alternative but cute.

• Cute girl with a great sense of style.

• I like your glasses. You look nice

• I love black frame glasses. I think you're cute and you look cool.

• You are so cute and amazing. You have a nice smile.

• ooohh la la! I bet she artsy

• Let me guess, you like magic tricks...

What Girls Said 6

• I like your style. Veey alternative. I don't like your colored hair and nose piercing though, but you clearly have your own style so you don't really care I think haha.

• You have a nice figure but you look awkward. 7 out of 10 or maybe 8 out of 10.

• first impression, I like your style

second impression, i hope you don't have an eating disorder.. if you don't, well great!

third impression nice eyes.

• You seem super cool. I would love to have you as a friend. You seem like someone I would love hanging out with because you seem like you would be super sweet and honest when I need you to be

• Are your legs photo shop? They look so skinny.

• Pretty girl with no fashion sense. Trying not to be offensive but a simple T-shirt and jeans and nicely combed hair would do wonders.
    Nose ring doesn't suits you at ALL.
    Well it's your life do what you wanna do, I just expressed my opinion 😊