Please rate my body! Thanks?

Hey so I just wanted to have some homies rate my body. I am 5'6 160 pounds. Please don't say Im fat, etc, that isn't nice. Constructive criticism welcome. Thanks!s10.postimg.org/.../...n_2_16_15_at_11_31_AM_5.jpg

Updates:
Thank you guys so much for the comments and messages

0|0
5|36

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great. I won't give an number on a rating because that is without a accurate scale to attach it to. although a 2pc would be your better option :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 35

• 2|3
    1|0
    • Thats actually really funny! I am on my fifth day of a squatting regimen, with 650 squats so far, hoping the results will show up soon!

• nice! keep it up! you will look amazing trust :D

• It looks very nice. Your ass must look amazing in a thong. This the type of body a girl should want. When I fuck I want to hear ''flop flop flop''. I rate you nine.

1|0
    2|0
  • I don't give numbers, but I think you have a perfectly fine body. It appears that you have a larger frame than really thin girls, but there's nothing wrong with that. You're definitely not fat.

0|1
    0|0
  • 8.91234283237 out of 10.0000

1|1
    0|0
  • Hot. I like your size.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do some squats and you'll have a REAL nice body. Torso and boobs are good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy. Nice bum, nice legs, long hair. No problems there!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you got a very curvy body. And it's in a positive way. Interesting. Keep those curves.

0|1
    0|0
  • gorgeous!!! nice curves!!! :-)

8-9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • tall version of my ex... your body is nice =),
    try exercising just to tone those thighs/glutes up and we got a winner =)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice no a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • you have a pretty nice body, just tone it up a bit and take good care of it. i love the first pic with a bit of sideboob=) can see the curves

1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing/10. I don't know what work out you did, or if you're just naturally like that, but yeah, great body.

0|0
    1|0
  • Damn! Nice body. I guve you a 10 outta 10! Could be a little thinner on the thighs though. Whats your face look like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine like wine

0|0
    0|0
  • i really like it. those "stronger" legs are hot !

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking great, keep up the good work.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 you are really cute an attractive , but would love to see the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand how girls with good bodies can't have confidence

1|0
    0|0
  • 8.5/10 at least, might be higher but a bit hard to see from this angle ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • You have nothing to worry about, you look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good cute ass nice thighs slim waist good tits I say you got it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look good to be honest. Kind of average, but sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, very feminine. Wouldn't mind being cuddled up with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice body. i like

0|0
    0|0
  • You're. A 9

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a really sexy body

0|0
    0|0
  • You look hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice! you have skater legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • if hearing this will make you feel good, i really would like to f*ck that body.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• You don't look fat at all. I will say you could benefit from toning your body some. Even if you don't try to tone it you still have a hot looking body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 5 or 6/10

1|0
    0|0
    • why? Not trying to be combative, just curious:)

• Because for me it's nothing exceptional or amazing. Just average. Like I know several women with that body

• Lucky you. You got the thigh gap. You're slim. Not much chest, but rock what you got. I can't really tell if you have booty or not. I barely have any myself lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Hardly anybody cares whether or not she has a thigh gap. Some even find it unattractive.

• @CoverGuy yea I see that now. I used tk think the thigh gap was ideal. I always wanted it. Now im just like "Oh guess I dont need it"

• Looks like the average body to me. you're fine.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5 and 109 pounds...

3|0
    1|2
    • Oh but your body is fine, it's curvy and I think guys would like it.

• Show All
    • Okay now this is getting ridiculous. @Kshppatel you probably down voted me too. You're not an attractive dude, I understand...

• 109 pounds? 0_o

Not being offensive but are you Annorexic or something? 109 Pounds sounds very unhealthy.