Do I look fat/chubby?

do I look fat from my avatar pic?

I meant for the question to be on my face because someone said I had a chubby face

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I see it, I can just say that you look fine just the way you are. Nothing's wrong with having a chubby face because it makes you look like an hot & attractive person. Maybe your body is just as attractive, because many secretive people are always the hot ones just as the same way that females would say to males who are secretive too.

• how does being chubby make me look hot? it just makes me look bad

• In other words, it's just best to be yourself no matter who you are. Even if there are others with better faces, that does not make them any better than your & everyone else who are different.

What Guys Said 19

• nah you look fine.

• Judging from your avatar, you actually look skinny. So you don't look "fat" or chubby at all!

Can we see a full body picture?

• i can't see your body

• You look ok.

• maybe a bit chubby? i can´t really tell but most girls on dating sites who only have a close up face avatar, want to hide that they´re chubby. that´s why i assume it.

• No you don't

• you meant for the question to be on your face? well i have a permanent marker right here so...
    sorry, just teasing you. you don't mind me teasing you, right? no ofcourse not. anyway, you don't look chubby in the slightest.

• No you do not you look like you have a face, lips, chin, nose, eyebrows, hair, a throat and neck.

• Nope, you look like your weight is healthy.

• judging from your pic, no. Maybe you're different from waist and below.

• No you do not

• no////////////////////////////////////

• Not at all

• no you don't

• I do think that you look a little bit chubby

• whres the body

• Not really...

• stupid question you already know the answer too. but id still fuck you

• All I see is a head. Not enough info

• i meant for the question to be on my face because someone said i had a chubby face

• Fuck those bitch ass muthafuckas!!! You so don't!

What Girls Said 6