Okay are my hips to wide?

lh5.googleusercontent.com/.../body1.jpg
sorry I finally got this link to work... so I need help since I had kids my body totally changed and my hips seem to me to wide but I don't know lh4.googleusercontent.com/.../body%2B2.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautiful! Curves are the best. Don't lose weight unless it is for health reasons or something.. you look great.

What Guys Said 9

• you look fine in my opinion ;-)

• Your hips are fine. Your pants, though, are both too tight and too long. Your appearance would be much more flattering if your clothes fit you right.

If you just had the kid and you're confident of losing weight, that's fine. If it's persistent baby weight that's not going away, time to go shopping.

• My pants fit me big from the waist there not tight lol

• You realize that like 90% of the pants are the legs, not waist, yes? That's where they don't fit. The fit in the legs and the length is making you look both wider and shorter than you are.

• O ok thanks for the advice I shall lose some weight

• There is no too wide. Also, it's only the w/h (waist to hip) ratio that you measure nothing else and perfect ideal is supposed to be ~0.7 according to sciency stuffz.

• Look fine with your curves

• Your body is not attractive if I am being honest. Its not my type

• You are perfect. sexy mom :p

• No not at all, hips are sexy. They give you all the right curves in the right places..

• You look like a female.

• looks good to me

What Girls Said 5

• As a mom, your hips will be "wide". I think if they ever go back it takes years. In my opinion they don't look wide. You seem curvy :)

• Thank u.. and ya I hope

• I think your body looks nice. Your hips are not too wide. Just hit the gym to lose the mommy weight Lol at all the people complementing your feet XD

• youd have to stand with your legs together for anyone to be able to tell lol

• I think you look fine. You have pretty feet.. no homo, but you do need to clean your mirror XD (y)

• yeah i think so. Its ok just eat only healthy food for like a month and you'll see results