How old do I look?

Please be honest about how old I look.

I appreciate all opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• late 30s/early 40s. but its the thickness of the facial hair that does that

• I have no facial hair when I took that pic. I took this pic with a webcam.

• Oh, I see what you are saying. I agree I look a lot older in pic. In person I look in my early to mid twenties despite the fact that I have big eyebrows.

• alright lol and by the way looking older isn't a bad thing lol

What Girls Said 9

• I'm pretty bad at guessing age so don't take this to mean anything, but I guessed 26 without reading the replies.

Manuel, can you do me a favor and reply to my question here? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1340567-don-t-understand-this-shy-guy-s-behavior

• 24 - 26 years old

• 26 or 33

Those are the first two ages that popped up in my brain when I looked at you.

You don't look anything younger, In between, and older than the two ages I gave you.

So you look either 26 or 33, and that's it.

• I'm going to go on a whim and say 23

• You look older than your age. I'd say around 29 or so. That's not a bad thing :)

• Alright. I think I look like I am in my thirties in my pics. In person I like from early to mid twenties.

• Late 20s early 30s.

• Early twenties. Maybe late teens.

• When I just glanes at you I thought you were, like, 30. But when I clicked on your picture I thought maybe closer to your 20s.

• You look like your age 23 or 24 :D

What about me?

• 25 years old

What Guys Said 7

• dude in this pic you look like ~30...

i've seen you in your previous pics and you were more like your age... so my advice (if you want to) is change your style in order to not look older ;-)

• If I hadn't known your age, I would have guessed 30

• Yeah. Not hating though since everyone else is saying 20s. Anyways, looking 30 isn't bad if you ask me but maybe I'm wrong. You might look younger in real life and younger in other pictures.

• I know you are not hating. I just look like 30 or more in some pics but in person I look from early to mid 20s.

• You look just your age, to be honest.

• 23 says so on your pf.

• 14-15 you have a baby face

• Not a day over 80!

• 24-25 years old