Booty had me like?

Lol ok so I'm pretty good at moving my body. I love dancing, and my friends say I'm very good at it. I am good at moving my body, especially my butt since its a descent size as well as belly dancing. and I want to know can you girls and guys dance good. And are you good at moving your butt? fyi I have never danced, in front of a guy only my friends and sister so I don't mean it in a slutty way.

• I am pretty good at dancing😁
  • I am descent if I may say so myself.👌
  • I Can NOT dance.😩
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

97

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I can move my body well, but whether it should be called dancing or not is up to whoever is watching

• I'm agile... so yes i CAN dance ;-)

• You are great the way you are

• Umm no im not flexible enough

• hello dear im a professional dancer and choreographer from the middle east and id love to see you dancing :)

• Lol I doubt it my friends say I'm pretty good but no guy has seen me move so I would be nervouse.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Lol I want to break dance haha maybe you can show me some moves.

• message me ill send you some links of mine

• I'd like to know why your profile is so freaking private, that's what I want to know...

and I don't care if you can dance or not! I don't dance

What Girls Said 9

• XD I wish I could! I'm just a noodle or too stiff! XD I need a teacher haha

• Haha yeah my friends say the same thing and well maybe you can find a hot teacher that's a plus. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• I cannot dance, unless of course I've had a few drinks, then I'm AH-Mazing!

• Haha omg you killed me. yeah my most of my friends can't either but remember practice makes progress.

• Hahaha no I'm really skinny so I don't have the hips to dance well

I'm a stiff twig

• Haha Aww I got blessed with hips and a butt so it's easy for me but I'm side if you keep trying I'll work

• Lol no I can't dance :(

• for me, dancing is just a fun way of moving :D

• I've been a belly dancer for 3 years so...

• Well I can move each butt cheek my butt is a nice size it's 41 inches and I'll be 15 in a couple of months.

• Lol well that's cool.

• Haha very talented my dear

• Lol thanks. I don't do it in front of anyone though.

• I can't dance to save my life lol. I've never tried either so I don't know if I could I doubt it though.

• Haha try it you'll love it I promise just shake what your moma gave youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

• Haha! Haha!πŸ˜‚ no I suck.

• Lol haha just takes practice and a few drinks haha jk but really you can get better with practice.