Ladies, do I pull this off?

I'm a 19 year old guy that got a benign stress condition after my father passed last year, it caused me to lose a lot of hair all diffuse (no bald spots just thinning even on the sides) and I was told treatment wouldn't work for hat happened to the follicles. so I opted to shave it off. I recently posted a question on here if young women found shaved heads attractive and the most common answer was something along the lines of 'if the guy can pull it off" so thats why I'm here posting this pic. ladies, preferably late teens to early twenties, do you think I pull off the shaved head decent or does it look bad on me? personally I don't mind it but I really want to know what women my age think and please be honest, I appreciate honesty even when its brutal at times.
fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/.../...194594_n.jpg

• it looks good or won't put you at a disadvantage
  • sorry man, don't suit you that well
Well according to this I got nothing to worry about, thanks for the kind words/good news everybody.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can totally pull it off. I really like it.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't even like shaved/bald guys & it looks pretty good to me.

• Wait on another question you said you'd date a bald guy though? That he could still be attractive? But you don't like them?

• Ah okay I know I'm way too old for you haha but you would date me if you were older, based on looks?

• I don't remember what you look like & it won't let me see the pictures anymore. According to my old opinion you look good, so I'll say yes.

• My son is 19, he shaves his head every 3-4 months. Everyone loves it! Im not the age range you requested but will say.. You look great!

• You look good. I love shaved heads

• You look cute ;3

What Guys Said 3

• 19 yo and bald?

damn... :-/

• I think you pull it off well! I certainly could not. It looks good on you!

• You look good dude