Guys: is this attractive?

Okay so, obviously I know it's not attractive, but how big of a turn off is it? I had bacne lol when I was younger and haven't outgrown the scars yet. I always wear one piece bathing suits and try not to let people see my back a lot. How bad is it? The black marks are where I blocked out two of my tattoos so, they do not cause controversy.
[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/67o5rd.jpg[/IMG]

0|0
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

• basically i've noticed your tattoos... not your acne

nice tattoos anyway :-P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I suppose your skin would look nicer without it, but it has almost no impact on how you look overall. From that angle you have a nice body and look good and some dots on your back don't change that at all

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh I saw your tattoo before I noticed the acne lol it's not a turn off at all. No one is perfect nor should anyone expect you to be. If I'm in a relationship with you then I'd love every part of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your back is very pretty. I would not worry even a little about it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not attractive but it's also BARELY noticeable. Most guys won't care about this at all really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didon't even know what I was supposed to be looking at until I read it. I thought you meant the tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • What is 1 Corinthians?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a whole verse, but I just marked out the verse number so, it wouldn't cause controversy.

• What does it say?

• Not a big turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • The makes are fine ;-) and it looks like you have a sexy body. Just don't over do it with to much ink

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a turn off at all. I could not care any less about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, it looks fine to me. It doesn't turn me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Well of course not. Of course it doesn't affect on how your face looks like tho. Dont worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot stop but imagine the front view
    Cuz the shape is perfect so it subsides the acne u knw ;) jk
    It's not really an issue to be worried about :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't notice anything except your tatts and that wicked figure!!
    Great back!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No big deal. I don't have perfect skin either. Most people don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh i thought you were asking about the tattoo lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope lol, but while you're here you should go ahead and answer the question at hand lol.

• I wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I never knew that was acne. not a turn off to me. I thought it was normal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Tbh you have a gorgeous figure and your back looks nice regardless of the marks and you and pretty feminine tattoos to accentuate it

2|1
    0|0
  • They just look like freckles

2|0
    0|0
  • Whoa? Girlie what you worrying about? 🙈 OMG! You don't need to worry.. AT ALL!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very noticeable

0|0
    0|0