Rate my personality 1-10?

i am smart, hard working, sharp, honest but maybe a little serious at times. i am extremely selfless and caring and sometimes i forget about myself. i lovveee food but i am not fat. i have some self esteem issues nothing serious though. i love animals and am a very chatty person if i know you. if i dont know you that well i won't really talk too much, i am a goofy fun loving person and i joke all the timee. my strengths would be how hardworking, caring, selfless, honest, and dependable i am. my weaknesses would be i have difficulty relaxing sometimes, i need to improve time management and probably remember that im a person to not a robot. i could also work on being more fair towards myself and not blaming myself for all of my shortcomings. i am a busy person, im young, im happy, and i love my life. i just work a bit too much at times and i never have days off. maybe once every 2-4 weeks.

Updates:
i can resort to smart ass sarcastic tendencies if i am really unhappy with my work life to be honest but right now i am happy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Narcissistic/10

0|0
    0|0
    • oh shut up im really not...

• Show All
    • hahaha ehhh ok thank you

• really though dont call narcissitic because im not

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you're not saving yourself till marriage, and you're not a hardcore fan of some religion... that's fine with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I liked the twist

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.