Should I wear this dress to a party?

I have an upcoming party, I was wondering whether this dress looks ok or I should wear something else?
(see avatar pic)

and if I should wear it, what would it look nice with? heels? etc.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I also think it is too short. Not to be rude or insensitive, but if I saw that I would assume you are desperate.

• I didn't mean for it to be that short! I'm just tall so I probably should've got it from the tall range or something

• 80% of my opinion is based on your age. If you were a bit older it would work for you.

• I was going to say it looks ok until I saw where you said what would it look nice with. And realized it was targeted at other girls. Who know stuff about fashion. So this comment is unnecessary. But I felt like commenting. Anyway it looks nice in my opinion.

• What kind of a party are you having its way to short.

• basically you can wear whatever you want and feel comfortable with, without having to ask us ;-)

• better create a new account again, and reupload your pic...

• Yes it looks nice

• It's OK. A bit short and top heavy. Tights might balance it out, not sure.

• what do you mean by top heavy?

• It has a modest neck line and short sleeves. It looks like there's a high waisted frill too. The top half looks conservative, and it has a lot of fabric at and above the waist, while the skirt is very tight and very short.

A skirt like that would normally be seen in a club with narrow or no straps and a deeper neck line.

Like I said, tights might balance it out.

• As a guy I think it looks hot but maybe a tad short. Just wear black undies and you'll be fine ;)

• A bit short, eh? And wear whatever shoes you want... it's up to you, not us

• wear it with black leggings or at least black granny panties (tennis style size LOL)

What Girls Said 5

• Didn't you ask this already? I agree that it may be a little too short but, with tights it's not so bad.

• The dress itself is alright (not my taste). But it looks like it is too small for you. Its way too tight and short.

Maybe wear a dress that is tighter from the waist and up and loose from the waist and down. And also abot longer.

• I would wear something more colourful but it is pretty enough.

• I think its okay. I think it would look a lot better with the tights and some silver necklace so it doesn't look that simple and serious.

• Longer dress would look better, more sophisticated and elegant.

• I think you're right, its hard to find dresses at the right length when you're tall :(

• I understand you well, there was a time for me when I couldn't find fitable jeans, because of my too skinny figure. But I think you should still try to look forward for another variant, because at the party it would be uncomfy also, it might go up and up, the lenght is dangerously small.