Which one is prettier?

And why? Which one seems to be tighter, more athletic/buff body also?

http://tnij.org/zmm1xc7

http://tnij.org/svw8ymt

• Blonde
  • Brunette

Most Helpful Girl

• This doesn't seem fair because the picture of the brunette looks wry poorly done.

• *very not wry

• But the angles lighting and environment she's in aren't very flattering. The brunette is taken at an angle with her head down causing it to look broader, there's barely any light hitting we face making it harder to see and makes her skin look dull.

• i agree :)

What Girls Said 10

• Blonde - prettier, but too skinny.
    Bruinette - not really pretty - or it's a very bad angle for her... But she seems like she could have a nice body - if I could see it.
    In any case - I think you might be the brunette... Only girls ask these sort of questions.

• I'm not any of them. However brunette is much skinnier than blonde. Blonde gets some nice curves recently. How do you rate them in numbers?

• I don't rate anyone in numbers... It's baffling to me that people don't find that offensive.

• You need better photos these aren't very good to compare...

• Why?

• You can but in comparison to each other the blonde is given an unfair advantage as hers is better placed while the brunettes is very poorly taken.

• C'mon. You're still able to compare them.

• The blonde in my opinion. She's really pretty.

• But in all honesty, it looks like the blonds picture was touched up and the brunettes wasn't. So it's not really so fair.

• The blonde but I've seen the brunette a face on here before so I'm wondering if you're actually her

• No. I'm not any of them. Why blonde?

• I always assume it's a girl when I see questions like this on a guys account

• You can't even see their bodies!

• We can't really see their bodies.
    Anyway I voted Blonde, I think she is more attractive. But the brunette is cute too

• Blonde is hot, brunette is just cute? How do you rate them in numbers?

• Yes but it can be different in real life.
      Blonde like an 8/10
      Brunette 6/10

• You can't see either of their bodies. The blonde is too close and the brunette is covered by that huge scarf

• sorry but all we see of the blonde girl is her boobs, and for the brunette, its that huge scarf and the eccentric background.

I vote brunette cause she look more friendly lol anyway how can you vote for one or another... you just can't!! stop comparing people they both are different you can't compare

• They look like the same girl with diff hair dye.

• They are both quite pretty. 💕

What Guys Said 8

• Am I the only one who liked that Brunette?

However, both are pretty.

• I picked the brunette because I hate when people wear hats like that indoors or when it isn't cold.

• Only because of that?

• Yep, not into that look. Kinda like women that wear dew rags all the time. Turn off.

• The Blond girl is much better looking

• the first girl is prettier in my opinion... but if she had RED hair she'd be smokin' hot ;-)

• Im guessing you are two timing them. And needhelp deciding which is better !!!

• The blonde one

• Neither are my cup of tea so I can't rate one above the other.

• Why?

• Just aren't, they don't look bad just not stand out from my point of view.

• My gf is sooo much more better than them 😍😘

• Maybe they are above your league

• You should always think that:)