How old do I look?

I am disabled which causes me to be 3'3 and I am often mistaken for being younger than I look which I don't mind for example if I go for a McDonalds I get asked if I want a children balloon and things like that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• judging by your face and only you look older actually...

• well beside your height i think you have a face of girl around 16-18 so you look like you are supposed to =)

• You look 20 yo to me. Just a short 20 yo. But nonetheless

• i will say 25

• You look fine nothing to worry about.

• About 22 or so :)

• You look about 30.

• Are you around 32?

• I'm 17 xD haha

• Cardboard cutout with a taped on photocopy of a picture... yup, legit! Go on in. haha

• Haha I think you would be the favourite bouncer and the nightclubs would be full

• Im gonna say Late teens? Amirite? ;)

What Girls Said 8

• That's so silly! Just because you're short doesn't mean you're a child! You definitely have the face of a young woman, I'd place you at 16-19. Not 4. Jeez.

• Thanks you made my day :) it's really awkward once had a girl talk to me like I was a baby and I was sitting there going 17, it makes me laugh when I'm in town and I hear and see people pointing saying look how cute she is and I'm trying not to blush

• well at least you have a sunny disposition about it ^^ good for you. I get told I don't look my age either, and that I look closer to 14 than 19. I even get carded when I buy spray paint!

• It's quite amusing but then I'm do I look that young really :D

• I wouldn't like to guess or assume. Many disabilities can make people look a very different age than they are but you do not look like a child to me, you look like a young lady not a kid.

People try too hard to be nice to a lot of people with disabilities, they mean well but just treating people like everyone else is really what most people want.

Personally I'd love free balloons everywhere I went, but I can see why it would piss you off!

• Haha didn't piss me off as such I was just taken back

• I'd start getting really stroppy if they didn't bring them, or tell them you want more next time, or that they are the wrong colour. Be the balloon diva!

Are they full of helium? ? ?

• Yeah they are with the plastic stick things haha I might just try the balloon diva :D

• Your face definitely looks around 17-19. And can I just say that I like the fact that you're smiling and look really happy in that picture =]

• 15 or 16 years old :-)

• Your face looks like 17-18! No need to worry :)

• Awe thank you :) just curious

• People often don't find the right age. When I was 14 all the people thiught I was 22 haha. My best friend is 20 and people think she is 12.. soo yeah

• I think you look about 17-22

• Id say you look 17-19

• You look like you're between the ages 8-10.

• Thanks for being honest :) any ideas how to make myself look my age?

• Here's something to keep in mind, dear... you have to think about how people came to the conclusion of age. Anybody who looks just at the size of your body when they think of age is going to think of a younger age than someone who looks at your face. This girl obviously jumped to conclusions based on your body size alone, is what I'm saying.

I'd say that you look your age, based on the whole picture... but try not to hold it against the people who do come to that incorrect conclusion, most of them really don't mean anything by it. Sorry I couldn't be supportive in a more emotional way.

• I don't hold it against people @M_A_X I was just curious and using it as an example and thanks :)