Rate me out of 10?

This is just for fun to see what others think of me. Be completely honest! Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 160

• How old are you-- 13, 14? You look young, whatever age you are.

I saw on Ale's post you commented saying you needed attention. There are better ways then this though.

You don't need lots of makeup. You don't need skimpy clothes. You don't need to show cleavage. You would be pretty without it. In fact, I think you'd look prettier like that.

Continuing to dress like this can give off the wrong message to guys as well. Many will not take you seriously in skimpy clothing and treat you more like a piece of meat-- ass and whatnot, rather than a person. I'm guessing you want to be treated like a person, right? It will only leave you feeling more hollow then before if you continue.

There is clothing that can still show off your figure and stuff and still be classy.

Compliments and attention on here won't really help the issue. If anything, they'll only delay it for a small time. And with that though, your pics are on the internet for all to see. Not trying to scare you or anything, but who knows how many guys have saved your pic. There are all sorts of not-very-great people in the world, and I'm sure some of them are on GAG. Do you really want these photos to be possessed by them?

Look, if you need to talk about whatever conflicts you are having feel free to comment (aka "reply" now) or PM me. It certainly would be better to address the conflicts directly than post skimpy photos online.

• Dude preach, He's right. If you dress with your belly and tits hanging out and asking how attractive you are. You are wanting attention obviously which isn't a bad thing but! BUUUT! You won't be treated like a complete women like this. Guys will chase you yeah but just (harsh words incoming) to possibly get in your pants and leave. This happened to one of my female friends when she started doing these kind of things. I for one would't do such a thing and I always make sure I know someone and like them as a person before I date them. But some guys really don't have those morals unfortunately!

• Thank god there are guys like you out there

• 2|1
  • Another girl fishing for compliments. How can you tell? Cause you only reply to those who say negative things about you xD

• I'm sorry. Maybe you're right.. Not even just compliments. Attention. It's true, I'm looking for attention, not going to lie. I'm depressed, invisible, and I have many inner conflicts. I guess it's just nice to have something once in a while.

• @pavlove You really have no room to talk about women or mental health. Please go away and do not talk to me. Ever.

• @BellePepper lol everyone on this site knows you're a psycho so don't even embarrass yourself by bringing up mental health. EVERYONE. and i'll speak whenever and wherever i want to

• for improvements, all I can really think of is waiting until you are of an age where guys are allowed to answer these sort of questions about you...

• I saw F16 at the start and opened the q expecting talk of the fighter jet lol

• 9.5 you look great xx have a good day

• You don't look that young, and your looks are a lot above average. Nice, soft eyes, your cheeks aren't chubby at all, and your nose is great. I'm not going to rate you because it has no point, and at your age your body will still change a lot, so it has even less of a point than normal. But you should feel fine knowing that you are above average. Don't worry about it. You look fine now. And if you stay fit, you'll look fabulous when you hit your early 20s. Great facial structure.

• Wow. I LOVE your hair. Its perfectly straight and pitch black (or at least appears so). Anyhow. I would never judge a human out of 10 because we aren't objects. But the very least you have very good lips, eyes are in proportion. So i would give you an easy 9/10. Judging from your words you are either playful or just insecure about your looks. I would put you in my very cute and adorable categories. Hehe :)

• You look exactly how you should, and you should be proud of who you are regardless of what some strangers on the internet tells you, compliments are always better in person. You should also be mindful of where you post your pictures, as you won't know where, or with who they may end up.

• How about a smile eh luv?
    Turn that frown upside down , ain't no reason to worry eh?
    I reckon if you smile , 10/10s are gonna fall out of the sky.

I give you 8.5/10 , 0.5 bonus if you smile ;3

• I think you look very cute for your age - What can you do to improve - Forget about what others think - Just look in the mirror and believe you are beautiful.

• (under 18)

• Solid 9... My only advice is make sure u brush your hair

• Haha that made me laugh. Thanks for the advice

• you look good d00d.

• At least an 7.5-8.

• Only thing is I find your hair a bit long and looks frizzy? Silkier look would be my preference and maybe just past shoulder length but otherwise you are a natural beauty with great skin. THrow in a smile maybe. :-)

Dont stress over your looks - you look fab!

• Very pretty for your age, when you get older, you'll be 9 or 10.

• You have a very sweet and friendly look. If I was your age and in school with you then I would want to become friends with you. Always great to have a friendly girl for a friend.

• The body would get the best rating im sure.
    Don't we just love those much up bras ! Woop woop.
    I'll say 7-8 ish.

Should be rate my hot body
    My looks
    And my personality.
    Toll everything up and take the average to get a true rate.
    This one seems like a rate these boobies

• I think you look gorgeous in your profile pic and first pic. You are pretty in the dress. Plenty of boys your age will think you are very attractive.

• 8/10 Pretty. When you get older, you may look even better.

• 7-8/10. Your forehead looks quite big, so perhaps change your hairstyle to have it swept across, rather than pinned back? Don't change its length, or colour or texture though, as it still looks great in the photo.

www.returnofkings.com/.../debating-the-mighty-1-to-10-scale

• What's wrong with a big forehead?

• Hmm you look a little pasty. Might want to select colors that will compliment your skin. Unless you think the red looks will be striking.

• I would give 5 out of 10.

• To improve, be more confident about yourself
    Because you are beautiful
    such a little shy smile tho!

• You look fine, but you should somehow make some hair go in some direction in the front rather than all of it going directly to the back.

• I braided it back that day. Not something I usually do.

• I'd give you a 7/10

• You look great

• Put some make up will be improved, I rate you a 8, Pretty close to a 10

• More from Guys
    130

What Girls Said 58

• Look, I get it, you're insecure and need reassurance. You want to feel pretty, beautiful, and attractive... Seriously I get it. But you don't need to dress up in skin tight booty shorts and a shirt that reveals massive cleavage to get it.
    You also don't need a shit ton of make up to make yourself pretty.
    You look like you are probably gorgeous without doing any of these things.
    If you continue to dress like this, guy's are only going to see you as a hot piece of easy ass and nothing more than that... They won't take you seriously. Girl, you need to realize you don't need all that makeup... You can show off your beautiful figure with modest clothing and still look beautiful and classy. I know what it is like to feel insecure. In high school I had a bad habit of wearing really low tops with a little too much cleavage... I don't know what I was thinking... But later on I noticed that I didn't need to do that to get noticed.

• Way too much makeup and way too little adult supervision/10

• Aww you're so pretty! o:

• You literally beat me to every post. I look for unanswered questions and you always en up submitting before me. :3

• Haha sorry xD

• The only, little, tiny thing would be to moisturize your hair so it isn't dry but other than that, no improvements needed, okay? Always keep that makeup minimal like you already do, it's super lovely. Work it! :)

• Thank you!:) I actually just chopped my hair to my shoulders because it's so damaged but I'm going to stop using heat so that'll help.

• It's a great cut, it looks nice! Absolutely! Please reduce the heat. If anything, use serum for when you straighten your hair every other day. You can get these really cheap at a Sally's, Walmart, Target, any drugstore or stores like that, really. If you need some shampoo recommendations, definitely buy Herbal Essences and Suave's Keratin or Moroccan shampoos. They leave your hair so beautiful and shiny and it is what I always use. :)

Have a good one, girly! <3

• i would give you an 8 out of 10. If you changed your hair style, you might look better. Have you ever thought of getiting bangs?

• You're a pretty chick. Not much to improve.

• Hunny put your boobs away. There are paedophiles everywhere

• They're not really out haha but thanks for the advice

• The first picture is excessive. I wasn't referring to the other 2

• It's not really that the 1st picture is really excessive, but just the way that it's took makes it look excessive. She didn't show one bit of her top, just the part with the skin. But if she just showed more of her top, it wouldn't look nearly as excessive. I doubt her top showed THAT much cleavage. It just looks a bit more revealing than the second. The 3rd shows no cleavage, the 2nd just shows like a half inch of cleavage, and the 1st just shows like an inch or 2. If that's enough to turn an old man on, then as the person below said, they're fucked in the head.

• I don't do number ratings but you're really pretty! ☺️

• Truthfully.. Drop Dead Gorgeous.. So please stop being so hard on yourself, and learn to enjoy your young teenage years.

• 9/10 your gorgieeee :) don't let anyone tell you ANYTHING different. you shouldn't even want/ask anyones opinion of you.

• Thanks! I try to be confident, but I'm still self-conscious. I've been like that as long as I can remember.

• confidence is the best thing to have believe in yourself.

• 8/10 you're beautiful 😍😍😍

• 10 YOU HATE YOURSELF? You are drop dead gorgeous! Seriously.
    How would you rate me?

• You look pretty, and also kinda younger than 15. Your eyes aren't bland and your cheeks will get more defined the closer you get to your 20s.

• Average, but lots of potential:)

• Thanks! What kind of potential? Should I learn how to do my makeup better?

• Next time you get your eyebrows done, don't space them so far apart! And try curling your hair you'd look really good!

• Okay, thank you! My hair's actually naturally curly but I hate it.

• 8 but stop showing your goods it is kind of hoey ok?

• If it was a bikini you wouldn't say anything

• Also, I'm only a few months underage if you want to get technical.

• Yeah, because they don't have breasts and it's technically socially acceptable by society. A breast feeding mother in public is whatever... but it's clear your intentions are definitely sexualized.

• You're pretty beautiful to me! You do look pretty young though. You look about 13, but it can be a good thing. You don't have to worry about looking old too fast.

• Very pretty/10

• 8 out of 10

• You're beautiful, smile a little bit more doll!

• Pretty/10. Your looks will be more defined and mature when you get older.

• You look so much like a friend of mine. People also always think she's younger than she actually is.
    I also think you look younger than 15, but you have a pretty face and a great figure.

• I think you are pretty the way you are; there is nothing I see that you need to change. :)

• no there's nothing for you to worry about, you're really adorable and pretty!
    plus, you have years to grow and soon enough, you'll want to look younger than you're age :)

• You look good esp for a child. But you are still a child.

• Google image approved!

Your cuteness is over 9000! ^^ Also you look like your 14/15 years old.

• You're a porcelain doll, darling!

• So gorgeous!

• I think you are very pretty like a 7.5/10 but you could improve your look by plucking/waxing/threading your eyebrows to have more of an arch and maybe some straight down bangs would look nice.

• Absolutely beautiful

• Just realised how young you look, the makeup and clothes are misleading! Very pretty but at your age I'd calm down with the makeup and cleavage lol

• Group mentality :(

• I'm not being mean, you're like me. We're both baby faced and innocent looking, dressing sexually and putting loads of makeup on doesn't suit us as much

• Absolutely nothing your already really cute!

• More from Girls
    28