Girls, rate my body?

I know it sounds weird, but I just want an honest assessment of where I stand. Rate my body on a 1-10 scale (1 being worst 10 being best) using this pic. Everything else will be covered up by a bathing suit, but my upper body wouldn't so I wouldn't some honest opinions :/

http://s1378. photobucket. com/user/slimish/media/20150210_1534032_zp s551b9d69 . jpg. html

remove the space between the "." and "photobucket" remove the space between "69" and "." Finally remove the space between "_zp" and "s55" the link should work

Also give me something that I should improve on.

• 1-2
    0% (0)50% (3)30% (3)Vote
  • 3-4
    25% (1)33% (2)30% (3)Vote
  • 5-6
    0% (0)17% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • 7-8
    75% (3)0% (0)30% (3)Vote
  • 9-10
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Regarding the poll 1-2 is the worst 9-10 is the best. Be honest though
The link is in my profile if the one provided doesn't work. There are no spaces to remove just copy and paste that one

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Going off that very zoomed in photo of your torso 5/6.

It looks thin, but not fit. If you hit the gym hard though I'm sure the rating would go up.

0|0
    0|1
    • Alright, fair enough

• I'm sure a full body picture would also raise your score. The face and limbs and stuff are kind of important lol :)

• I can give a description I suppose. My arms are skinny and I'm a skinny person in general. I carry any body fat I have in my thighs and butt mostly, which is actually a healthy place to carry it apparently. I don't have a ton of muscle.

What Girls Said 4

• umm not working...

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't find the link...

0|0
    0|0
  • You body is fine, though some more muscle wouldn't hurt.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I should probably gain some muscle. Easier typed than done though :/

• Show All
    • Ohh never mind then. You looked fine, but maybe I couldn't tell.

• Well, it is only a small snapshot I suppose. I know I'm skinny but I'm not that concerned about it

• If you were to gain some muscles, it would help shape your body.

0|0
    0|0
    • aight, be sure to vote and I will look into that. I've always been skinny :/

• Which is perfectly fine! but having muscle promotes better health and a better quality of life :) and you'll look like a Spartan for the ladies :)

What Guys Said 4

• it says you have deleted it...

0|0
    0|0
  • where's your body brother?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your 20? More like 12

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 17, I don't give my real DOB on websites. I don't know why you think I'm 12 but I don't really care too much. I'm more interested in what girls have to think anyways dude

• 17? Still not believable lol

• Great, I really don't care what you think dude... -___-

• Pic doesn't work.

0|0
    0|0