Should I post this on fb? what do you think? art or not?

well i was bored and decided to get creative with one of my pics and well this is what i came up with.. yay or nay

plus.google.com/.../KpN5Xso7Xhw

Most Helpful Guy

• You're making a weird face... it just looks weird I would recommend a more genuine classy picture.

• weird as in?

• Yeah looking at the original black and white pic I see what you mean. But dang in this one you just look so sad... is this really the pic you want to make artsy?

• I thought it looked unique and since a lot of artists express themselves in weird paintings I wanted to make it look a little bizarre to seem artzy if I were to make it look cute or pretty it wouldn't really be art it would be a normal portrait

What Guys Said 8

• i suggest you put something on Facebook like the picture you have as profile that will look great on your Facebook!

• I recognise that cutie! ^. ^
    Yeah sure why not, post it.

• I like the picture a lot. I like that the picture displays fullness of your lips quite precisely. It resembles how your lips look like in real life. Good job. You should definitely upload this to Facebook although I am not too sure if there's much to gain from uploading to Facebook. Perhaps Deviantart would suffice?

• You could, yeah. Maybe it could be a cool cover pic thing

• yeahh I made it for the cover

• Yeah sure, its looks good. i like it.

• ughhh looks kinda scary in my opinion :-P

• What's scary about it?

• Delete your Facebook instead

• Thats so Lady Gaga Artpop

What Girls Said 1

• you could post it why not. looks nice.