How do I look? All opinions welcomed?

I got called hideous today and I want confirmation or denial of anyone ha the time

Updates:
I would put a pic on here but I don't know how todo that so just check pi my profile I guess
If any can tell me how to upload a pic on here Id do it lol

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think your alright. But again its your personality that counts. With a better haircut and better clothes you could be considered "very attractive" but i can only see half your face since your phone is blocking the way.

0|2
    0|0
    • If I could figure out how to put a picture on here Id show more lol those are my
      Bed time clothes😂

• That's so rude wtf!
    But we can't really see your face in the picture tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Your phone... It's blocking your face

2|0
    0|0
  • Can't really see, buT who calls someone hideous?

0|1
    0|0
    • I asked this girl out today and she said he'll no your hideous I was like well damn that kinda hurt lol

• Sorry about that, not all of us will respond like that:) Props for asking someone out, I have not not once ask someone out. Something was up her ass probably

• I figured that but I was just shocked lol I've been called ugly but never hideous😂

• i have some bad news bro.
    joking. you look attractive

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i guess it's because of big arms, shaved head, etc :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hiding your face so we can't really see that, but you look pretty jacked bro I don't know why they called you hideous unless they were jealous as fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd do you up the bum ;)

1|0
    0|1
    • 1 sorry bro I'm not gay
      2 that's pretty
      Damn weird

• Well a little resistance just adds to the experience for me. lol

• He's an anal activist! XD sorry, sorry, it's just something that happened in a conversation earlier with a friend lmao