Do I look weird?

Something that has bothered me since middle school was the fact I've always been told i look weird by men? My mom says i have a baby face but I've always worried im not attractive. Any tips?

• look normal
  • weirdo
  • babyface
    Vote C
  • cute
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• not weird... but your glasses... ughhh they don't flatter you in my opinion :-/

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• guys telling you, you look weird probably has something to do with your ginger hair. If I were you Id dye my hair

• I was a brunette i got bored and let my sis bleach my hair so im trying to go blonde.

• You looks cute :)

• You look good sweetie I rate you a 8 and I love the hair color will you rate me

• You look great :)

• You look pretty for sure. But I don't know about those glasses, I mean this in the nicest way, but they make you look stuck up... some girls just look really pissy in glasses... sorry. but other than that, a cutie, def not weird.

• I dont like them my bf picked them out but i can't afford a new pair or contacts right now lol

What Girls Said 1

• You're cute and sexy