Guys, do I look too fat? (Pics Included)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's totally opinionated. Different guys like different things. If I were you I'd focus more on being healthy than fitting some arbitrary standard. I think the fashion industry is run by homosexual men starving women to make them less appealing. It's some sort of weird conspiracy.

What Guys Said 14

• i believe your body is gorgeous... and i'm not joking :-)

tall and curvy is the best ;-)

• I don't like it personally although you've done well so far but i would recommend keep going to the gym and continue to build a healthy lifestyle. if it jiggles too much when you run then that's a sign. But you lost 30 lbs and that's amazing keep at it. its too bad we didn't see your face and its just purely off body image

• Lol isn't the attractiveness based off of the body anyways?

• yes but the face is what I look at first

• lose another 25lbs,,

• Deffinetly too fat, but you're losing weight, and that's a good thing. Keep going and you'll eventually get there :)

• perfection to me

• Impressive, keep it up :)

• Good for you losing the weight I can't lose weight if may life depended on it. Its hard to tell your to far from the mirror.

• Keep losing for a while more to reach your best look.

• You must lose some more weight. Keep up the good work.

• Keep working and I am trying to lose weight so I know the struggle lol good luck

• You have a sexy body ;-) will you rate me?

• yes :(
    keep loosing , it's healthier to be thinner

• You're not majorly overweight believe me. You're doing a great job :)

• Yes, a bit, keep going.

What Girls Said 10

• The best look is confidence. Not cocky "I'm hot shit", but "I think I am beautiful, and that's all that matters."

• Just keep up the good work! You are looking good!

• Some guy in the guys' opinion section mentioned looking to be healthy. Believe me I know the feeling of wanting to lose weight, but don't take it to the extreme. Doctors usually can tell you what a healthy BMI and weight is. I mean, referring to guys its always different depending on the answer. But from me, I want to congratulate you on losing 30 pounds and striving to lose more. People complain about weight and don't do anything about it, yet you are making a goal for yourself. Just work to be healthy for yourself, though. When your guy comes along, he will like you for you :) Good luck!!! <3

• You have a lovely curvy figure! I am slim and shapeless I would much rather your figure! You have absolutely nothing to be self conscious about X

• You look overweight, but it's great that you're working on it. Good job!

• You need to lose more

• keep it up girl

• Lose weight for yourself, not for some guy. You're a beautiful woman. Proud of you for losing 30lbs and watch the rest come off like water. I was told that the first 20 is always hard to lose.

• (: Thank you (:

• Its the last 20 thats hard to lose the first 20 comes off the easiest its that last stubborn 20 thats hardest to get rid of cause your body has adapted to the changes youve made like diet and exercise so when you get to the last 20 youve really got to push harder than ever with exercise and eat really strict and clean with diet but you look great keep going!

• Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

• You look fat, but you're working on achieving a healthy range so that's awesome! Keep it up!