I have a couple of slight facial deformities on my nose and lip, would a guy ever consider dating me?

It's not very noticeable in a club where it is darker and so guys tend to pull me but I always feel guilty afterwards that they could have got with someone so much better looking and that I let them down. A couple of guys whilst sober have said I'm good looking but we were always friends from the beginning. I've never been in a relationship. I guess I just want to see if it is even worth me making an effort and getting it into my head that there is a chance a guy would like me. I've had similar problems on tinder where I put on my profile photos that didn't really show it up and so I matched with a fair amount of guys. I met up with one of them (it was not really a first date) and he stayed for an hour, said he had to go and I haven't heard from him since.
I'm not easily offended so say what you think (within reason though!). Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys won't care about it as much as you obviously do.

As for Tinder guy... he was there for sex. That's what Tinder is. If you didn't fuck him, no wonder you didn't hear from him again.

What Guys Said 7

• they're a little noticable indeed... but i believe most guys wouldn't pay much attention

• slight imperfections can make you interesting. judging from your pic, it´s not bad.

• Awww you are beautiful yes you will find a man don't give up thank you for not being anonymous. I have a crooked nose and hate it ;-)

• @brookesy95 I think you are over analyzing it, you look great.

• yeah of course you extreemly cute =) message me?

• yea I'd Smash

• Yes... of course I would.

What Girls Said 1

• There is someone out there for everybody