Do guys like my height?

I am a 172 cm girl and i am 14 yo.
Guys in my class make fun of my height, what should i do? And is my height ugly? thank you for your time and opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Your height is fine. Why do they make fun?

• thank you.
      they make fun of me because im the tallest girl in the class , im even taller than some guys.

• Some guys are slow growers. I was always one of the shortest in class but caught up later

What Guys Said 4

• you're not extremely tall... and by the way, guys tend to be shorter than girls at your age... so dont worry

• You still got about 6 years left of growing left you can still get taller as you get older.

• Most girls stop growing around 12-15. Typically a bit after their first period.

• Im 196.2cm you're still shorter than me haha but anyways dont worry about them :p

• I always preferred tall girls when I was in high school and frankly I still do. You're still young though, guys are still developing physically, it'll even out more as you grow older.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should find your height to an advantage.

You get a upper hand in sports, studies show tall children are taken more seriously at a young age opposed to average height or shorter children (this also applies to adult life), you won't have to worry about losing a friend over crowds, you have a legitimate reason to sit shotgun of a car, you can reach the top shelf, if someone compliments you they'd use adjectives such as 'modelesque' or 'statuesque', you don't need to worry about hemming clothes, what guy doesn't love long legs? and it's only fair you get dibs on the tallest guys at parties (who doesn't like a tall guy?)

Besides, girls wear heels all the time to be taller and you don't need to cause you were born with the genes that took you one step further than all the other girls. And hugging a tall person is so much more comfortable than hugging a short person, trust me. (so basically, you're huggable)

Don't let those boys get to you, they're probably just intimidated. Or they just haven't reached puberty yet (the guys in my school hit a growth spurt at 9th/10th grade). OR, think of the possibility that they're teasing you cause they might have a crush.

Your height is totally fine, and fun fact; if you live in a European country, you're not even that tall, (e. g. that's average height in Germany, if not a little on the short side)

• Thank you sooo much. That boosted my confidence like 1000%😄

• I'm the same height as you and its not even that tall so why would they make fun of you!

• they make fun of me because im the tallest girl in the class.