I hate the way I look, no girls like me at all?

Even girls who have a preference for my body type still don't find me attractive. I don't get it, I didn't think I looked that bad, I don't look great but I am not that terrible. I get called cute but I never seem to be anyone's type, only ever somebody else's.
What can I do? I just don't see any point in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you look like?

• Don't have any photo's unfortunately.

• Well, what specifically about your bodt do you feel that girls don't like or do you feel they don't like you as a whole? Are you over weight, do you have a weak frame, are your hands and feet too small or something? You're going to have to paint a picture of yourself. Because honestly, girls are finicky when it comes to boys.

• They are picky? Shit I am screwed. I am thin, average height (5'9), I have small hands and feet but I didn't realise that that was a problem until just now. My face is okay, I get called cute but that is basically my only positive point I feel and it's not that great anyway.
      I went on a date with a girl the other day and while I know rejection is a normal part of life she said she enjoyed it a lot but just wasn't attracted. It's fair enough, I can't change how she feels but was just frustrating, especially because she likes thin guys.

What Girls Said 2

• I am sure you look fine, you just have to work on your confidence. You'll find someone who likes you someday, don't worry.

• Confidence is key! Not too, too much though. On the other hand, maybe it's just how the girls that you've met are. Join some kind of activity to meet girls. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Well, the first thing you need to do is break out of your shell that has made you thing negatively. You need to switch that into confidence. Look for ways to make yourself feel happy about yourself. Having an open and positive personality will automatically bring positive attention from girls. And there you will start seeing your opportunities.

• You just seem to be hanging out with a bunch of shallow girls. Try others!

• don't worry... you just haven't find the right girl yet ;-)

• be more friendly and confident to the girls