Beards or No Beards?

I currently have a 3 month beard, and I think it looks dashing. But some of you might not think so. Tell me your opinions of facial hair, unless your opinion sucks.

Girls: Do you find facial hair attractive?

Guys: Are you more of a man with your new/old grown facial friend?

Just kidding: about that 5th option, I am 23 and just grew my first beard.

• Beards, Nah...
    10% (2)35% (6)22% (8)Vote
  • Beards, Yah...
    25% (5)18% (3)22% (8)Vote
  • Fuck Yes!
    25% (5)35% (6)30% (11)Vote
  • Fuck No!
    10% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • I can't grow one I am 13 or female
    30% (6)12% (2)21% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Really inspired by the comments on this question. I wish I had a photo to show everyone to get a specific opinion. But thank you everyone!

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Wait I meant to put that I like beards not disliked them

1|4
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy's style. I think it looks great on you. Some guys look like they're trying too hard to look man enough though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • C and E. maybe C because of E. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love beards <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them .

0|0
    0|0
  • turn on for me if he has a beard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love epic beards.. Unfortunately 17 year old boys cannot grow beards, only pubes on their face -.-'

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha I know!!! its disgusting hahah

don't worry beards are growing vastly in popularity. the epic kind especially!!

• Beards are cool, but five o clock shadows are amazing.

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 9

• Beards can be fucking hot but they can also be fucking disgusting! Like if it's all grungy looking and not taken care of well then fuck noes!! But if it's trimmed and he takes care of it, then fucks yess! I personally find the 5-o-clock shadow the most attractive kind of beard on a guy. I don't really like beards grown out honestly, just more of the way a short beard compliments his face.

Thank god men and women hair patterns are different xD. I love a hairless girl (besides her head) but love a guy with some hair :3

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate beards... i don't want to look like a 40 yo middle-aged fart... that's how i would look with a beard i believe... shit :-/

0|0
    1|0
  • I feel like women always say they hate beards, yet I grow one, and I have never had more attention from ladies in my life... just don't be a wolfman, but I like a bit more than 5 o'clock shadow, its too over done. just a close face beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • beards are like the male version of cleavage

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes i always look better with small beard / goatee i don't know
    maybe some type of complex haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I grow my beard out, I'm gonna go 6 months no shave for a bigger beard this year

1|0
    0|0
  • Most I think want after shave with like 5 0 clock or stubble shaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care if women hated it, I'd never shave mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a full beard but don't know if I'd look good with one

1|0
    0|0