Ok... rate my body? honest opinions please?

Rate my body 1-10
What do you think I can improve?
Also what does my butt looks like small-medium - big and is it nice?
Honest opinions!

de.tinypic.com/usermedia.php

de.tinypic.com/usermedia.php

• Your body is perfect
  • Your body is ok
  • Your body is awful
  • other ( explain please)
hmm
Thanks for your answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure some will say you need to lose a little, but to be honest those pictures are hot, so I am sure you are hot. I wouldn't think twice about talking to you if I saw you out (assuming you have a cute face as well)

• aww thank you!
      Do you have I have wide hips?

• I mean I guess? like I said, sure you could try and tone up your legs and abs, but who couldn't do some of that... If I met you and you I'd be all over it in an a sec. so I could not worry about it.

• See what a bit of flattery can get you ;) thanks for MHO though. I really meant what I said.

What Guys Said 27

• AWESOME!!!

you're curvy and you've got nice feet as well... and your weight is fine, you don't need to lose any ;-)

10/10 i approve...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• aww thank youu!
      You have probably a foot fetish right?
      Also do you think I have wide hips? I think so haha

• I dont know why I like my hips :$

• yes i have... nd i like curvier girls as well :-)

and no you're hips are fine ;-)

• I read all those comments now i'm really CURIOUS to see what the pictures are. WHY did you bring down the links :/ ?

• I will tell you what I tell my daughters you don't need to change a thing and you especially do not need to lose any weight.

• honestly. Your body is ok. If you want to improve it all you have to do is tone it. That's it.

• When would it be perfect?

• You asked for honesty. That's what I'm doing. I won't lie to you.

• Thank youuu! (I didn't downvoted u there is a girl who downvoted many )! I am going to tone it!

• It's alright. Not a turn off, but nothing really special either. If you had a pretty face and a good personality it would be perfectly acceptable.

• Ok, do you think it would be perfect If I would loose some weight on my hips? or how?
      explain please !

• okk thanks

• And let me reiterate the important part :

*If you had a pretty face and a good personality it would be perfectly acceptable.*

The huge majority of guys care more about the face than the body. I'm not just saying that... Studies have been done multiple times that prove it.

If I like looking at your face and enjoy talking to you, I'm not worrying about how perfect your body is. The reverse is also true. If I don't like your face and personality, your body isn't going to change my mind.

So yeah, make your body better if you want, but don't get hung up or insecure about it.

• you have a nice healthy looking body! the most important thing is the proportion which you have
    8/10

• What's with these dudes saying you need to lose this and that and blah blah blah. You're fine as can be. 10/10. My guess is that these guys are top models

• Oh and your butt looks fine, and it is nice haha

• Hahah thank you.
      Dont worry, I don't really care what they say. 2 guys voted your body is awful. I just wanted to see the overall opinions. I know that I am not skinny and I know that I am not fat, I know that my hips are wide but I like them! :)

• i give you a pi on ten

• Links don't work for me

• Guys who are into curvy girls would love your body. For me, it's not really my type, I like skinnier girls.

• 8/10. Girls think they have to be skeletons to be attractive. I wish more girls looked like you. :/

• oo thank you! and what didn't you like exactly?

• I respect your answer thank you very much!!

• Your welcome

• You have a lot to improve.. i don't want to vote is something subjective.

• Could lose some fat by your hips and in your thighs but your almost perfect. Pretty hott actually.

• Yes I have wide hips I know

• It's nice. You should be proud of it.

• How to improve it?

• Nice thank you. i dont want to be skinny myself, the fabourite part of my body are my hips altjough they may be wide.

• Not too wide at all. Good for holding on to. ;-)

• there's no pic in the second link.

First link pic, looks fine.

• Not bad but u have to work more

• are my hips really that bad? :P

• They are seem like good bc you are young by the time they won't seem good even if you be at same weight

• You look hot babe ;)

• can't see any pictures :(

• shit ! how can some people rate your body as awful? ><
    girl you don't have to change anything your body is perfect

• Omg thank you!
      I dont know, awful sounds too hard to be honest haha
      Im happy some think it is perfect.
      Do you think I am skinny or curvy?

• mm? ^^

• well , you are neither skinny nor curvy, you're just well proportionned :)

• I don't like curvy girls -_- I like skinny girls :D but that's me :P be who you want to be!!!

• Really now am I curvy, why am I curvy?
      I always thought I am skinny

• Thank you! nahh my father always says: you are too skinny girl you have to eat! Thats why I think it is weird some say I should loose weight

• I am skinny and I don't care actually, but would like to add some muscles to my body it's hard because i am an ectomorph super fast metabolism and I need to eat like 4000 calories - 3500 calories a day!! ;) it costs a lot + takes a lot of time + training

• Someone's fishinggggg

• Hey look at the answers. 50% say I should loose weight.
      2 guys answered my body is awful.
      !!

• :@@@@

• Exactly my point, you were fishing. Had I told you all that, you may have given me best answer... compliments!

• You are alright. If you lost 5 or 10 pounds you'd be sexy as f. I like the ass though.

• You mean if I lost on my hips, right?

• Thanks..

• Don't get insecure lol you look better than most girls

• What can we say about that :O it is toooooo good. i wish i married with u

• Thank you!!

• I like you too!!

• Me too like u thanks :* kiss me

• You could use a tan, and I can't really see your booty but it looks like you have something to work with

• what do u mean work with?

• You have a bit of a booty from what I can remember I give you a 6.5

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayUf_nff8wQ

You're fine. It's fine. She's fine.

• Nice, sexy.

• Thank you. What you think i could improve?

• aww thank you so cute! so why the most chose the 2nd answer and not the 1st one?

• I forgot to vote, just did :/ lol. I duno why people do what they do, it's not my concern. People have a weird idea of perfection.

• Looks good! Though if you wanted us to judge your butt you should give us a full butt shot!

• So how to make my body perfect?

• Just keep working out to develop and maintain tone and eat clean. You're good to go!

What Girls Said 3

• We have like the same body lol. Could I ask how tall you are? But don't lose any weight because you have a great body, maybe just tighten your muscles?

• You have a great figure!! Work it girl :)

• aww thank you! do u think I have wide hips?

• yes I dont want to loose weight just be tighter! Thqnk you honey!

• You're welcome. :D

• We cannot see your pic. Something is wrong with your link