GIRLS (and guys) how can I improve my body/what should I do to improve it? Also, what would you rate it? Vote in the poll below?

To preface this I want to say that I understand internet safety very well. You do not need to fear for my safety, I know how to be anonymous and stay safe on the internet. I took no risks in posting these pictures. I cannot be identified from them. For this reason the only piece of info I"ll give is that im 17 and underweight. Many 17 year olds are underweight. I am not giving my location. I didn't use a personal email, account, nothing. Just wanted to clear that up.

One of my main confidence issues is because of my body. There were two things I was hoping to get out of posting this question. First, I was hoping to get an understanding of how I can improve. Second, I was hoping to get an understanding about what my body type is. And third, I was hoping to get an understanding about how other people see my body. I, personally, hate it.

First, some questions I was hoping you could answer

What can I do to improve my body?
What type of body do I have?
What parts need the most work?
What parts need the least work?
How long would it take to get it into better shape?
Am I in good shape or no?

Would be great to get an answer for some of those questions. If not please vote in the poll at least.

I am using the poll to track my progress. The idea is that I post update pics and average out the votes I get in the poll. The idea is that my overall body rating will go up, so feel free to be honest

Also, say whatever you have to say in the comments. Though i will block you if you are excessively rude (or make jokes) I do not mind honesty. In fact, I want you to be honest with me.

I warn you that while I did adjust the pic where needed, to avoid showing anything too personal (if you get my drift) it is still kinda explicit. I am trying to get accurate answers and I feel as though I need to give thorough pics to get those answers. And I'm not sending you nudes, so don't even ask that question
link: s1299.photobucket.com/.../?sort=3&page=1

• Your body is a 1-2 on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst/10 being best
  • Your body is a 3-4 on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst/10 being best
  • Your body is a 5-6 on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the worst/10 being the best
  • Your body is a 7-8 on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the worst/10 being the best
  • Your body is a 9-10 on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the worst/10 being the best
I would also like to add that the reason there are red marks is because I covered up certain ahem areas that I felt would make the image too explicit. I know it looks weird. I hope those pics aren't a violation of what is and isn't allowed. I don't see why they would be, as I'm not showing anything inappropriate per se
Also I do warn you the pics do show my butt. I don't personally think this is too much, and the butt is one part of your body that can be toned up which is why I included it. Hopefully you don't mind or this message warns you before you see said pics

What Girls Said 1

• This is kiddie porn!

• It's just fitness pics. I'll remove them if you want

• there i removed them. They were just pics of myself

• I got my answer anyways, but what makes you think it's kiddie p*rn? I posted a couple pictures of myself so I could track my progress. I have seen people on YouTube do the same thing in video format. I blurred out my you know what. I really don't think that qualifies as what you say it does

What Guys Said 1