What do you guys think of girls that have lip rings? I'm thinking of getting one... should I?

I think I want a small one but I'm not sure... and even if I do decide that I want one I have to talk my mom into letting me get it pierced, and that won't be easy

Most Helpful Guy

• i find them sexy in some girls ;-)

What Guys Said 7

• I really don't like them. The lips seem like a wrong place to install piercings on. Look weird. Plus, how do you kiss?

• I heard that some guys like to kiss girls with lip rings 😉 I'm kidding... 😂

• Big turn off. Looks trashy.

• Generally kind of a turn off, but some girls do look really good with it.

• They can be cute, a lot better than nose piercings in my opinion

• I'm not a fan at all. They cheapen you.

• I'm not a fan of lip piercings. maybe a small nose stud is okay.

• It depends in the image of yourself you want to give, if you like it do it kisses would be great bue also think of the future not just what you want right now

• If I get it done I only want like the smallest size ya know? I don't want like a big hole in my lip haha 😂 and I heard that once the piercing heals if you take it out within a month or so they close up and just leave a tiny scar

• Like a tongue piercing? I didn't really think of getting one of them I just for some reason really like lip rings haha...

• It would be cool and sexy go for it

What Girls Said 6

• I think they can be cute if you have the right look
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...552ccb8a7c.jpg

• I had my lip pierced, of all my piercings it was my favourite but it rubbed away my gums (I had a labret stud).

I took it out about ten years ago, although it still isn't technically healed, like an ear piercing doesn't always quite heal, you can't see it unless you really look and know what it is. A side piercing may avoid the gum rubbing though.

• It depends. If you look like an overal clean-cut girl I think it would be fine, but if your hair is neon blue all over and you already have your nose, eyebrows and upper lip piecerce, go ahead and get it as well, another one ain't gunn matter :)

• I have a pixie cut hair style type thing going on and I like style it in a Fohawk type thingy and it is just natural colored... anyways haha yeah I don't have any other piercings either ~ I don't know I feel like I'm weird cause I'm actually an honors student but I wanna do something different just because I feel like an ordinary person ig haha 🙈😂

• I like nose piercings better, just a stud or hoop. Plus unless there's a place who will do minors you won't be able to get it done.

• I've gotten plenty of comments about my lip peircing and my general style it usually depends on your personality and face if a piercing fits you or not

• I have my side left bottom lip done. Its your body and you should do what you want to do with it.
    My mom doesn't approve of it, but I'm 25 years old.

• Yeah... my mom doesn't really approve of piercings either... but my 16 year old sister got gauges and my mom got over it so... haha