Am I ugly? Tell the truth?

So everyone i know tells me im pretty but i just dont know

• perfect
  • pretty
  • your ok
  • ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• All these comments are stupid, you should pur yourself in this situation to be judged! You're 14 and SO cute! You will change a lot! You are still growning

What Guys Said 12

• You are cute... not a supermodel material , average , but pretty. I find cute girls pretty and prefer them over hot , at least for a proper relationship. Dont worry , you look kind and intelligent , in a way perfect but not... and then you are only 14 so give it time. Anyway , all women are beautiful in there own way. In real life I would give you a definite chance but then again not cause I would go to jail for that... Your to young to think about this!

• If we tell you that you're pretty will you still not know?
    You look average. You just need to think positively about yourself. Makes a big difference in what others will think of you in general/overall.

• I'd say you fall in the average range.

• i'd say average, not ugly

• Almost the definition of average. Slightly - SLIGHTLY - above.
    5.5/10

• Your OK, your not hideous as I am (PFF, I just dont care anymore), but at the same time you are not my type. If your personality was awesome, you'dcome from a 5-6 to an 11

• Nobody's perfect except for me ;)
    i would say you are average looking to me. and no, not ugly. no one is ugly and you shouldn't think like that about yourself.

• You're just average looking.

• You aren't ugly but I wouldn't say you're a stunner either. I'd say you're a little above average.

• A smile would've made be better but you're beautiful. Why you need to ask?

• Juat asking of others opinions to see what they think if me

• Of course not, you should never think that

• you look lesbian , are you?

• No actually i have a boyfriend

• ah ok
      by the way , you look pretty and I'm sure you will look more good in the future :)

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe contacts and a smile would help?

• You're 14 years old. Woah... just realized that we're about 9 years apart! You'll grow into your looks and your looks will change once you get older. I don't look the same way that I did at 14. At 14, I thought that I was gonna look that way forever. I blossomed into a adult and now I feel like I look much better than I used to. I also feel sexier. So, don't think you're ugly. You're not ugly, you're transforming at this age, your face will soon become more mature. I give you another 6 years give and take and you'll see what I mean :-)

• It would be helpful if the picture was more flattering... like if you were smiling. Nevertheless you are very pretty. :)

• No, but i think you'll grow up pretty like Zooey Deschanel

• You've got a perfect face it fits you very well

• Do you really think you're ugly?

• Everyone is perfect. You're beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You've got beauty, girl! Flaunt it! :)

• I think that you are pretty and what people think of you is not important all you need to do is have an little make over done if you need help you could message me and I could give you my opinion

• I think you are pretty, you should smile!