Ladies can you translate?

A girl said I'm between average and good looking I didn't know there was a middle

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is the almost pretty look. If done up with make up, keeping in shape and dressing well could be considered pretty but straight out of bed could almost homely.

To me an almost pretty girl would be Maggie Gyllenhaal, sometimes in movies I think she is pretty, other times not so much.

• wtf that doesn't even pertain to his question

• Do you want a male movie star as an example?

• I'd probably name her brother as a middle inbetweener, though.

What Girls Said 2

• She basically means you're not bad looking but you're not amazingly good looking either. you're better looking than most but not the best. I hoped this helped😄

• Not a bad ranking, actually. Probably a 7. Most of the guys I've fallen for rank about like that... because their personalities make them an 11... though by the time I've realized how much I've fallen for them, I barely remember that I ever thought they weren't really hot to begin with. lol

If she said you're more than average, you're probably doing well. The vast majority of people fall in the average category... so you've got them all beat. :D

What Guys Said 1

• so that means you're 6-7 out of 10 i guess