Do guys care if girls have a flat stomach?

I'm average size, and pretty small... with a shirt on you wouldn't be able to tell i had a muffin top; but i do. If I lost weight in my stomach i'd look a lot better in my opinion. I'd be curvy but slimmed. I don't think ill be getting rid of it but what would guys think if im in a bathing suit around them? Would they be turned off if I have a muffin top?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you be turned off with a guy having a muffin top?

2|0
    0|0
    • depends.. most girls care more about face then his body believe it or not, but guys seem to care more about her body than face.

• It's the same with men, face is more important.

What Guys Said 6

• A little bit of something is somewhat better than completely flat. I just think it looks more natural when there is some fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • basically i prefer a girl with a little fat on her stomach ;-)

a flat one is a turn-off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • problem about it is the definition XD i donĀ“t care for them to be flat but love handles are a bit too much. could you maybe google a pic showing what you mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. Some guys prefer girls skinny and thin some prefer girls that are curvy with a little stomach. I don't think you have a problem though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with some slight chub, so no worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its sexy I would love it I'm a belly man ;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You don't even have to work out to get rid of a muffin top, you just have to wear pants that aren't too tight!

1|0
    0|0