How Intimidating am I on scale of 1 to 10?

I honestly enjoy being intimidating. I've been told all my life that I'm "intimidating" by chicks and sometimes even dudes. I've been told "you look like a thug". It's not because of what I say or anything. They always say it is based on looks.

I'm 19 years old, by the way, so the people I get that from are from people my age.

My profile pic probably isn't the best since I'm smiling, but tell me what you think.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look intimidating in your picture, but none of us can really say for sure because we haven't actually met you. Maybe you have that cocky guy thing going on, and I was always intimidated by guys like that in high school, but now that I'm in college, they just annoy me.

• Ok we are getting somewhere here. I have been told I am "cocky" a lot as well in my life. BUT the intimidation thing is when they first meet me.

• That's probably it then. You come off as overly confident or cocky, and that's intimidating to some people.

What Girls Said 13

• You just look like a creep in my opinion

• You don't look intimidating, but you look like you have a boner.

• Nobody intimidates me so to me you don't look intimidating at all. You look like quite a nice person actually.

• If you were glaring then maybe. But to me you just look attractive. I am not hitting on you just saying.

• You look like you're high on that picture. I'll rate your intimidation scale 2/10, because you're not intimidating at all.

• If I saw you with a serious face and you were walking towards me I'd think you were the sweetest guy in the world until you got close depending how tall and big you are then I'd be a bit intimidated

• You don't look particularly intimidating.

• Lmao a thug? Ha ha ha ha... omg no not intimidating in the least.. I wouldn't cross over to the other side of the street if I saw you coming

• In that pic you don't look intimidating, but you might be

• lol your not intimidating at all! lol your cute

• Lol no. You are not at all intimidating.

• You look like you would kick my ass so 9.5/10

• You don't look intimidating.

What Guys Said 10

• Nope don't see it

• Yeah I wouldn't expect you to be (based on age).

• Lol none taken, if you were it would be pretty strange.

• Lmbo , I agree with you on that

• you don't look intimidating... who told you that?

• I'm shitting bricks just looking at you 😨

• Poor posture and smiling ruins any perception of intimidation, get a more serious full body shot, fix your posture and then I can judge.

• Shakin in my boots.

• You look more so like a person that is just an annoying d bag... But that's solely off looks.

• Nope buddy. Somebody lied to you mate.

• Not at all.

• 1 you look like some kid I knew in HS lol.

• All I get is a douchey reading mainly because you have the word alpha in your name