Can you tell what my body figure is by my measurements? and would you say im overweight?

i weigh 118,
height is 5"1,
bust 34"
waist 27"
hips 37"

Most Helpful Guy

• It mostly depends on where the weight is stored in your body and what the weight is. Not all of the total in your weight is even part of your body. Also muscle weighs more than fat. So based on just figures I would say that you might have something of a hour glass figure. This however doesn't say if you are overweight though I would be inclined to say no based on my best guess. The only important things I think of when it comes to weight are; Are you healthy and Are you happy with your body.

• Thank you for MHO. I'm glad I was able to help you.

What Guys Said 5

• Peer shaped. You can reduce 'some' weight 'if you want', you're okay Anyway.

• No. I don't think you are over weight

• I have absolutely no idea what you look like. I don't do measurements.

• You look hot I guess its a kind of pear😊

• I can't guess without a pic basically...

What Girls Said 2

• I'd guess you were pear shaped.

Wouldn't say you were overweight.

• Seriously, I think it is very rare for 118 to be considered overweight. You have to be super short for that. You sound like you are a normal weight. I weigh 150 and am 5"6 and am considered a healthy weight according to BMI, although it is the larger side of normal and I am trying to lose weight. I have no clue about figure, but don't worry about your weight. You are fine : )