Based on this, what body type do you like on a girl?

http://www.shopyourshape.com/body-shapes/

Pick your favorite and include why it is your favorite.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a pear or spoon shape the best. My reason is because I love a woman's ass to be bigger than the rest of her body. I also like a women to have medium sized legs to. I like a women's ass to be an American size 4 to 6 in her tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants. I like her ass to be this size and her tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants to fit her ass tightly at that size.

What Guys Said 11

• Pear or spoon if I see them correctly. Not very easy to tell the difference between some of them. For me at least.

• Pear.

Curious why it matters to you, though. It's not like you can change your body type. This chart is meant to help you when choosing clothing/swimsuits.

• From straight to inverted triangle I say.

• owl looks better

• spoon
    i like the curves, but she isn't exaggerated, i feel like thats a great body type

• Anything from pear to top hourglass.

• I'd probably choose pear or spoon. Gotta love wider hips.

• Spoon gots to have the booty

• top hourglass

• Pear or Hourglass

• Top hourglass body

What Girls Said 2

• Hourglass followed by spoon

• It makes me so happy see so many guys saying pear or spoon :) I've felt so ugly because of my pear shape for my whole life and seeing that made me feel a little better :)