How do I look? Am I attractive?

Yes, you may call me an attention whore. For anyone else: I have self esteem issues and trouble seeing myself the way other people see me.

• Very attractive
  • Attractive
  • Average
  • Ugly
  • Hopeless

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• very beautiful. dont worry :) i know its harder said than done, but i do think so and as many think so here, then certainly you can see the truth ;)

• attractive but i;'m surprised you're only 15 judging by your pic : O

• Every one is surprised that I am 15. Even me. I am turning 16 in a month tho.

• Very attractive. I couldn't take my eyes off you. oh 15? You'll be grow up Bomb:D

• You look hot but sure you already know that.

• You don't even have to ask. You are jaw dropping beautiful.

• I would be attracted to an adult version.

• That's very American, nice and non-creepy of you to say (I am not being sarcastic) thank you!

• haha I am British, but I don't blame you for thinking I was American, most users on here are.

• It was a very politically-correct statement haha sorry for confusing you

• Average to attractive

What Girls Said 1

• It's kind of obvious that you have self-esteem issues when you give others permission to callbyou an attention whore. That's a complete defeatist attitude, hopefully you gain some pride in yourself. Otherwise, you won't see yourself as beautiful, no matter what we say. :/

• Well I am pretty used to people bullying me by now.

• Everyone gets bullied at some point in their lives. It has nothing to do with you, but the spirits of others in your life, that aren't right. No self-respecting person will ever seek to cause you harm.

• That's so nice of you.