For guys: what female body do you prefer?

it seems like nowadays some guys are starting to like "thick" and curvy girls. which I know does not mean fat. I'm wondering how many guys like these thick/curvy girls with a small waist, big legs and big butt and hips, or how many guys prefer a small, fit girl. there's a poll and could U also describe your perfect female Body in the comments?

• thick/curvy
    20% (6)34% (15)28% (21)Vote
  • small & athletic
    10% (3)57% (25)38% (28)Vote
  • other/I'm a girl/see results
    70% (21)9% (4)34% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|18

Most Helpful Guy

• this may sound silly, but I have noticed that with clothes, skinny athletic girls look better but then you get them undressed and more often then not, their boobs are just from a push up bra and ass from tight jeans. curvy girls look incredible naked, but seem a bit fat clothed.-just my take

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 17

• I like a girl who is slightly thinner than average but has wide hips and a nice round butt and thighs. 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I like proportions that look realistic and that are all natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vote D: willing

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I am OK with about any body type unless its too extreme one way or the other.
    I don't find the recent "big butt" trend in any way attractive. I mean where the woman is doing things to make her butt as big as possible. Same with boobs... Large is OK to a point. After that they are just ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like a big butt now, but if girls are actually trying to get a big butt or big boobs for attention... what the hell

• LEAN with a good build

0|0
    0|0
  • Thich/curvy like Ashley Graham

1|0
    0|0
  • Small and athletic. Im not a fan of thick and curvy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humanoid, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want an in shape toned girl. even tho im from being inshape.. the kidna girl that in sports illustrated.. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny with curves

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic with curves ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin fit and curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy fit body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny and or small

0|0
    0|0
  • slim, but round in the areas that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like either one. What I don't like are girls who claim to be curvy, when in reality they're just fat hippos.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.