Shall I wear clothes that hide my body?

im not fishing for compliments and i dont want lies. neither rude comments. just honesty. i look bad in everything and i did the mistake to show off my body in public. shall i never show off my curviless body again?

http://imgur.com/a/YQckS

Most Helpful Guy

• First off you're operating under a misconception. It seems to be very consistent among people with low self-esteem. You or another person have convinced you that looking 'bad' or 'good' is an objective standard. It isn't. There is no objective standard for what looks bad or good. It is an opinion.

That isn't to say that there aren't commonalities among people's views on what is attractive with respect to celebrities and what not but most of that is corporate brainwashing and there is still great variance on preferences because people are complex.

Human beings are genetically wired to seek out healthy symmetrical bodies for reproduction. As long as you're healthy you don't have much to worry about, I'd imagine.

I think your insecurity arrises from your mind trying to convince your body to improve itself to attract a mate. The bottom line here is that I don't think you should be so concerned with the public unless of course your goal is to attract a mate? If that's the case you'd be surprised to know how far your psychological prowess goes. In essence confidence goes A LONG way. Males respond to confidence and typically appreciate it as long as it's in balance.

What Guys Said 9

• At first I didn't understand your question. But I think I realize why you ask, and you should feel comfortable showing your body, you look petite and curvy. Not curviless. And if you like tall guys then that is all the better because tall guys like shorter woman, and you have that body type, so throw on some heels and wear clothes that show off your body, if that is what you enjoy. You don't need to hide anything.

• You look fine; don't be shameful of your body. There are lot worse people or whales on the beach, and they show themselves off.

• I'd be all
    Over that body if I could

Don't hide it, just dress appropriately with clothing that fits ur curves. Very sexy body

• where's your pic sister? :-/

• No. You're hot. Why would you hide it

• You look good, stop worrying

• who says you look bad? you have a very nice body and face

• you look amazing. I think you should do what makes you feel comfortable and proud of who you are.

• I don't understand how women with bodies like yours can possibly have all these fucking self-image problems. Plenty of women out there would literally kill for a body like that.

So given that fact, I'm. pretty sure that regardless of what you say, you ARE just fishing for compliments. Get over yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• You look good! No lie. You really do. I honestly don't see why you would even ask. I know girls who would kill to have your body. And besides, it doesn't matter what other people think. It only matters what you think :) you should show off your body bc you want to, not bc other people may or may not like what they see. Confidence is sexy. Own it!

• No? Why would you do that? You have a nice bod.

• Meh, do what makes you feel good?