Guys at school always compliment my lips?

So i'm 13 and in grade 8, I recently have gone through puberty and started wearing makeup and guys are noticing me a lot at school! It doesn't bother me at all but I always get complimented on my lips? I never even knew that was something that guys liked, and what is good about my lips anyway?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are plump. That's what makes it good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Your lips are being complimented positively because they look really good. They are full and a little bit of makeup to add some extra beauty. Be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • gosh are you really 13? you look double your age basically

0|0
    0|0
  • You look 25 and you have nice DSLs I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • its something you will discover with time. but yes, guys do like fuller lips. I'll just leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they add to the beauty of the rest of your face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Darn, girl. If that's you in your profile picture you wear a ton of make up (compared to me at your age) I still don't wear much make up and I'm 3 years older than you. It's amazing because my mom didn't start wearing make up till collage and my grandma only worn it on very special grown-up dates. Times change.

Anyway, I'd say they are thinking about kissing your lips. Or maybe they like the way your lips look on your face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your lips are nice but I think your cheekbones and eyes are better than your lips. Your pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do like "plump" lips and they are also complimenting your smile. It's just a compliment and from each person it's different and if you have multiple comments about your lips each young gentleman sees your lips differently.

0|0
    0|0