How do I look girls?

So girls I want your opinions, I'm 16, never had a girlfriend. Do I look cute or am I ugly? Vote on poll but also share your opinions please! Be honest please!
h tt p://im gur. c om/EaqDx74 (remove spaces)
h tt p://im gur. c om/1aZ1WPs (remove spaces)

• Cute/Good looking
    50% (7)0% (0)35% (7)Vote
  • Normal
    36% (5)67% (4)45% (9)Vote
  • Meh/Not my type
    14% (2)17% (1)15% (3)Vote
  • Ugly
    0% (0)16% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Your actually cute. Are you shy? If you are, then that may be why. Try to be more approachable.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• you look very kind, you said you were shy with girls: just forget that you're talking to a girl, and be as natural as you can, you don't have to say anything incredible just be casual and the more you talk to girls the more natural you'll become

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you look nice but its you personality that matters since ur shy try to find a shy girl you'll get along great

0|0
    0|0
  • You look okay.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can I do anything to look better? Is my appearence one of the reasons because I never had a gf?

• Show All
    • I'm shy, I dont know how to speak with girls. In school I almost have only male friends. I'm very nice and I always help who needs. But I'm very very shy with girls, don't know how to end this shyness :(

• Well that's why you don't have a gf. It's not your looks it's because you don't know how to talk to a girl.

• Your decent looking definitely not ugly

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• dude fix your link.. it doesn't work to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Remove spaces :D I'm not able to post links so copy it and then remove spaces.

• You're not ugly dude.

0|0
    0|0