What kind of clothes should pear type girls stay away from? what clothes looks good?

so i was recently told that i looked weird in skinny jeans.. and I've been wearing them like my whole life. so im just curious now, what would look good? or bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear what makes you happy, first and foremost.

Bell bottom or boot cut jeans typically look good with any body type, but especially so with hourglass and pear shaped women.

Avoid high rise pants/shorts if your hips are significantly wider than your waist.

Blouses that go in right under the bust and flutter out over your hips are always very pretty and elegant looking.

Invest in flowing clothing and waist belts or underbust belts.

I hope this helped!

What Guys Said 1

• wear whatever clothes you want basically ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• You can still wear your fav pair of skinny jeans maybe just try a different top with them something lose fitting that can be tucked in fitted with a nice belt it will help even UT the "pear" shape. Try to stay away from tight tops with tight bottoms. And you've got a small mid section show it off with an accent belt if you'd like. And to always make you feel better with the way you look try different hair styles to go with what you are wearing and same with shoes. Mix and match and don't be afraid to try on different patterns.

• I'm pear shaped... But I'm skinny and gave a thigh gap.

My bust is only 2 inches smaller than my hips. So I'm not really really pear shaped. I'm petite.

I wear skinny jeans all the time and people tell me my legs are skinny.

You should wear whatever you want and don't let anyone tell you what you look like when you wear stuff you feel good in.

• If it makes you feel good. Wear it.

• Hip hugging dresses are a big no no for this body shape