Curious for opinions?

Just for my own curiosity, I'd like to know what people think of me looks wise and what they were drawn to first when they glance at me. Pictures are on my profile. Thanks!

0|1
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, yes, yes. Beautiful face. Drums seal the deal. Wish I knew you in real life. Wish you were single. Sorry, just being honest. :-D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Really cute. Made me smile. Keep yourself healthy and good-looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • you look cute... but... kinda sad? :-(

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't mean to look sad :( I usually don't take pictures smiling with my teeth and I drum with a poker face :(

• Sigh I am not in the mood to look at a pic right now

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute and the life in your eyes is amazing.

Great lips too.

Very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, but sad during the band

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! But that's my poker face right before I start playing

• Show All
    • Mainly classic rock songs along with some upbeat R+B originals

• That sounds nice, where can I find your bands songs?

• You don't look bad 7 will you rate me

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty. I like your eyes, but you look shy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I don't get compliments on my eyes often, struggle of being a brown eyed girl. But yeah, I'm extremely shy. Do you mind me asking why you say I look shy from my pictures?

• Show All
    • I'm a little self conscious about my smile so for pictures, I usually don't have my teeth showing (stupid calcium deposit). And I don't get complimented on my eyes because they're dark brown haha there is nothing wrong with them. I love my eyes

• Aww, too bad. I'm sure you have a great smile. A calcium deposit isn't anything to worry about.

• You're gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • i wuldnt do u but ur cute kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • OK.>>>>>>>

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You look sweet.. yet a little tough pretty of course.. your eyes say there's a lot of interesting habits about me. It looks like your into artistic culture u love music and your very fashionable

1|0
    0|0
  • U r a cutooo ^_^ xoxo :*

1|0
    0|0