Perfect male physique?

cdn.simplyshredded.com/.../...-zane-olympia-25.jpg

Frank Zane is considered to be the epitome of male physical perfection

What do you all think, do you admire this physique?, do you think its sexy?, do you want obtain this physique? or are their deeper thoughts that come about after looking at this physique...

perfection meaning the most highly developed muscular physique
this is my idea of a perfect male physique

www.drdarden.com/.../...78.1144906194816.sr100.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical perfection is the golden ratio a equation found naturally in nature that contains measurements for the perfect body. The gold equation is what the universe see's as physical perfection.

There are 3 people in which I believe have achieved this golden ratio and one historically confirmed German strong man who did actually achieve it.

1. First off we have Michael Matthews a completely natural bodybuilder and one of my personal inspirations who has made it his mission to help everybody he can become strong and healthy.
    www.muscleforlife.com/.../...tthews.jpg&w=640&q=85

2. We have Steve Reeves an old-school natural bodybuilder and actor who along with Frank Zane is considered to be the epitome of physical prowess and perfection.
    www.evolutionofbodybuilding.net/.../...-reeves.jpg

3. And last but not least the almighty Jack Lalanne who spent practically his whole life training. He pretty much achieved physical perfection he was not only a epitome of physical strength and health in his prime but when he was in his 70s and older he could outperform people in their 20s and 30s who much larger muscular wise some of his greatest feats include

1956 (age 42) – set what was claimed as a world record of 1,033 push-ups in 23 minutes on You Asked For It, a television program hosted by Art Baker.

1959 (age 45) – did 1,000 jumping jacks and 1,000 chin-ups in 1 hour, 22 minutes, to promote The Jack LaLanne Show going nationwide. LaLanne said this was the most difficult of his stunts, but only because the skin on his hands started ripping off during the chin-ups. He felt he couldn't stop because it would be seen as a public failure.

Repeating his performance of 21 years earlier, he again swam the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge ( 8,981 feet ), underwater and handcuffed, but this time he was shackled and towed a 1,000 lb.

www.cyclingstudio.org/.../...ne-yoga-1-235x300.jpg

• I was originally going to use steeve reeves but his body wasn't extreme enough
      Steve is physical perfection
      All these men achieved their own physical Perfection

Good luck on your journey to GAINZ
      Hopefully one day we can count ourselves with the likes of these men

• frank zane, and the rest of the guys a see, body builders, actors, etc. are either dead already from the steroid use , drugs peds which are all illegal under the law. and frank zane was a big dope head , educated they say really , he died in his 40yrs from drug use anabolic steroids. and this uneducated girls/ woman. guys on quote this garbage. from people that are lazy, trashy, quick-fix bodies all from drug use, peds even the small guys that are cut, ripped , or have some muscle all fake garbage chemicals that they buy online from drug dealers, friends , gyms owners, etc. fake bodies and retard can shoot the juice , take pills or needles and do the same , like a cow , horse they shoot up on the same artificial hormones. and it is illegal drugs. stupidity people and trashy women, girls and guys, men do illegal drugs, drink, dope heads , smoke , dip and are all unhealthy people later in life some even when young, any one that promote this dope heads are not better than them. trashy

• the guy michael matthews, is a not natural bodybuilder stop lying you uneducated person, i know lots of peds, users like him and scene many in gyms, frank zane, and the rest of the guys a see, body builders, actors, etc. are either dead already from the steroid use , drugs peds which are all illegal under the law. and frank zane was a big dope head , educated they say really , he died in his 40yrs from drug use anabolic steroids. and this uneducated girls/ woman. guys on quote this garbage. from people that are lazy, trashy, quick-fix bodies all from drug use, peds even the small guys that are cut, ripped , or have some muscle all fake garbage chemicals that they buy online from drug dealers, friends , gyms owners, etc. fake bodies and retard can shoot the juice , take pills or needles and do the same , like a cow , horse they shoot up on the same artificial hormones. and it is illegal drugs. stupidity people and trashy women, girls and guys, men do illegal drugs, drink, dope heads , smoke , dip and are all unhealthy people later in life some even when young, any one that promote this dope heads are not better than them. trashy

What Girls Said 19

• I don't know who was polled to come up with him being the epitome of male physical perfection but... he's not.

You just go right ahead and Google image the swimmer build for men. THAT is the epitome of male physical perfection.

resources0.news.com.au/.../...ympic-relay-team.jpg

Please excuse me while I go die a quick sec.

• I don't know... they look quite... average by my gym's standard.

• Too skinny...

• That is disgusting.

Biggest turn off ever.

• Why is it gross? if he were less muscular would you find him attractive?
      What if he had less definition? less vascularity? would you find him more attractive then?

• @TheSpartan

Oh please... don't act like guys don't have preferences either.
      Seriously if you think I'm the only person in the world to be less attracted to one thing over another then you're retarded. I've been rejected too by guys for not being their ideal of beauty or what they like but I don't make idiotic statements like yours cause of it and I certainly don't pick fights with people over it either. I accept it and move on. I don't get butt hurt just because I might not be every person's ideal.

• Geez, he looks like his going to pop 😐 Maybe WAY to muscley for my likings. I like this though

p.gr-assets.com/.../464591.jpg

Hubba Hubba <-- his almost as good looking as my partner 😋

• haha that kid is skinny!

• Nah, he's too skinny.

• Most girls actually really don't like the way those super giant bodybuilders look. I think it's all about what looks natural and healthy. I'm not saying Frank Zane isn't healthy, he probably really is, but it just looks like he lives in the gym and lives on a diet of only meat and protein shakes lmao. I'm not into it if I look at a guys body and feel like his muscles are about to rip through his skin, that just scares me. Personally, I'm more impressed by the bodies of guys who do calisthenics.

• Yeah i agree, i just used franks extremely developed physique for a desired reaction

• yeah he was under 200 pounds and 5'9''
      if anything he was a giant slayer in the IFBB
      @TheSpartan

• Yeah, only 185 lbs. That's pretty decent.

• That is not perfection. This is perfection... Anything slightly toned

shechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...friday-212.jpg

• very interesting, i would consider this bro more than tone

• @watashiwahanadesu Yep he does!

• I love the swimmer build too, nice and cut without being ripped. Those bodybuilder guys are just too much, they're actually kinda gross to me. I'd be worried that if a guy spent that much time in the gym on himself that he would turn out to be pretty narcissistic!

My guy is 6' 2" with a great swimmer/runner build. He spends some time in the gym with the weights, but he's not out of control with his bod either that's the way I like it!

• 2|1
  • I'd rather stay away from that physique lol

• how come? wouldn't you want a strong well developed physique to hold you and love you?
      why have a normal man when you can have someone as physically developed as frank

• Guys are so stupid. They complain when women actually like men like this, when we say that we like average FIT men, they still complain. I swear, you men are never happy. If that is what you like, then do you. I personally do not care the least. I like average men, not those steroid junkies. That is MY opinion.

• I do not like the giant thighs, incredibly dark tan, or the way his muscles towards the back of his sides make his shoulders look huge and his waist look really small. Not a turn on.

• He is not what I had in mind when I clicked this question :/
    no and no and no

• Noooo! Anything over this http://imgur.com/EPQba2T or this http://imgur.com/D2TlPFb is too much

• No, I do not find this appealing to the eyes.
    This is just a little too much.

• hmmm, what if he were clothed and enjoyed his personality, would you give him a shot?
      like if he was perfect for you in terms of character and personality

• Women today like the boys who have just enough muscle to be attractive you know the aesthetic workout people.

• There is no perfect physique. But that definitely isn't it.

• Why not? his proportions are spot on
      he has broad shoulders, a big chest, big arms, abs, strong legs

• well it is he used anabolic steroids...
      what if he was a great guy who clicked all the right buttons, would you be able to overlook his physique

• Maybe but I doubt it.

• I actually really don't like guys with a lot of muscle. It makes me feel like if I mess something up I'll probably be toast considering his arm is double the size of my head. Plus he looks like he's on steroids. I like the ones someone posted below. Fit, but not buffed.

• yep! you are not alone lol! that has been the general consensus lol too much muscle, and yeah he did take steroids! how could you tell? lol

• I don't know it's just really easy for me to tell when someone is on steriods or not. Probably bc my dad works out for about two to five hours a day without using steriods and he doesn't have a fourth of the muscle these guys have XD

• honestly, i found those guys to be so ripped that its actually a big turn off. It freaks me out to say the least.

• These kinda bodies scare me.

• they are not natural and very extreme...
      but that wasn't his desired affect

• you have very good taste =)

• I'm not into the body builder look. My grandfather was a body builder and whenever I see men who look like that I think of my grandpa... not a turn on!

However I do like muscular and tall. But that much muscle is intimidating and not attractive to me. I personally think guys like that seem very vain and that's not attractive.

• Frank was actually extremely humble
      and intelligent he was a math and science teacher
      would you date him if he was charming, sweet, intelligent, and personality wise you both clicked?
      in other words could you over look his body

• I'm not insecure about my height--I'm just saying that just because you marry a tall guy doesn't mean your kids will be tall. I'm living proof of that.

• Definitely not.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm happy with this lol
    http://i.imgur.com/vz1A7tC.jpg

Some day.
    Nerd up north.
    Nordic down south.

• 8|2
  • Considered to be the epitome of male physical perfection by whose standards?

Most women don't find that sexy, they find it terrifying

To quote Lou Anne from King of the Hill "OH MY GOD!!! HIS ARM IS HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!!"

• Wonder what does Tom Hiddleston looks like shirtless?
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f3592176c4.jpg

• Not really. I assumed that he THINKS he's a badass. Totally different ;)

• well, Frank was pretty humble, he was also a science and math teacher
      He was just as proud of his education as his body

• no

i have longer hair than him so i'm better :-PPPP

• Girls are looking at it from a sexual side, that's frank fucken zane he is a work of art, in pure aesthetics no one comes close (no not that f****t zyyz or bob paris)

• well said brother!

• dumb and stupidity must run in your family too. uneducated , or just do not care , frank zane is nothing without roids , peds and he died in his 40yrs. quick-fixes , drug user and anabolic steroids. lusts after the guy. trash and end up in hell, with the filth.

• Frank zane is still alive and about 70, other than that and saying your English is not even on the level of a third grader, I have no more to say.

• healthhabits.files.wordpress.com/.../...ackman.jpg

I'd be totally fine with looking like Hugh Jackman, I already have the body hair down lol

• same! i can't wait until the summer i will trim down... a lot lol!

• steroids. peds. all fake garbage. and without them he does not look like that natural.
      are you stupid Xelebrum without the juice. peds you will never even get close to that ; naturally
      are you a cheater, dope head and lazy too use needles or pills, peds.

• I am a tennis player and a college bball player. So Being as big as the natural body builder would just slow me down. I think it depends on your sport. Adrian Peterson, james ihedigbo, any NFL football player who plays a skill position has the perfect male physique. I would never be that big since I rely more on finesse. over power.

• There's no such thing as a perfect physique or a perfect shoulder to hip ratio, it comes down to personal preference. I used to be obsessed with my physique too and would workout 5 days a week. At my biggest i weighed roughly 240-245lbs at <10% body fat and 6'4". So i guess i was what you probably consider to be 'aesthetic'. But then i realised there are so many more worthwhile things to dedicate my time to.

• why werent you in the nfl lol!

• I'm English and i don't like American football lol and when i used to work out i wasn't into any sports i just used to lift weights and also i did NO CARDIO at all haha.

• haha yeah my cardio now is lifting weights faster! lol
      haha you must have been giant! thats awesome!

• It is no myth that girls like the skinny-muscular type, like athletes, they don't like bodybuilder types. It's a shame cuz in our eyes, most of us wanna look like a greek god. I'll take zyzz's physique whether girls like it or not. I wanna look in the mirror and think I'm a fucking GOD!

• you are trashy and only god and them are the devil, you pagan ungodly people , your education taught you also you came from monkeys what a trashy society today generations nothing but pure trash. if you want to due younger like a fool be a dope head , cheat and quick-fix etc. end up hell keep living like the rest of the pagan infidel society , roman and greek pagan dogs. the world today is nothing but dogs and fithy people especially the younger generation. stupidity and wicked generation.

• lol girls dont like those kinda huge guys, clearly

• GAG girls like em tall and thin i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...100000578-102_306x770.jpg

Also I'm surprised Zyzz hasn't been mentioned yet http://seannal.com/images/zyzz-workout.jpg

Personally I want this body for myselfforum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php

• I am also surprised Zyzz was not mentioned, tom hardy's traps are insane

• They don't like real muscular men, but they like tall guys because they feel "protected" (even though height doesn't mean shit in intimidation and fighting).