Good looking or not?

So i have this think about my appearance and just because most my selfies are lousy i want other people's opinion to know whether i'm goodblooking or not. so you can just visit mybprofile see my avatar and tell me what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• You really look good, and for the record many people out there (including myself) suck at taking selfies. I also realized that selfies in general just make me look weird. The camera lies, so the important thing is to not believe it.

What Girls Said 3

• You look nice, but you'd look a whole lot nicer with a smile in that selfie XD

• Yeah you are good looking but that haircut doesn't suit your face. Your face is already long and and the haircut makes your face look even longer.

• I believe you are really good looking. You have pretty. Try feeling confident about how you look and that's how others are going to see you.
    About the selfies I would say you should try to avoid mirror selfies and try different angles and stuff. You'll bet a better result with your pics ;)

What Guys Said 3

• wear a shirt and we'll talk...

• nice toilet bro!

• You look nice, without shirt sexy for girl. No guy will like that. Still you are fit and nice not being homo. Try giving to a facial hair cut and facial beard like Tony stark (iron man) might make you look bit more smart and then add a smile.