I am ugly right?

so yes... rate me from 8-10 , im super ugly...

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is ugly but confidence is the key :3

What Girls Said 10

• No, you're not ugly at all. Just not my type. Everyone has their tastes.

One girl's Rumplestiltskin may be another's Prince Charming :)

• thanks :) is it the short hair or... why im not your type. im also a friendly , and decent person:) but you are true, people are diverse :)

• In general I am into men of noticeably latin descent. (Tan skin/dark hair/dark eyes.)

• im french / belgian descent :p Belgium didn't excist back than. i have dark hair and brown / green eyes :P anyway i like your profile pic 2 :)

• Lol, you aren't ugly! Your eyes shape is really cute.
    Why do you think you do are ugly?

Rating you from 0-10 I give you a 7'5 or 8.

• thanks :) eye shape:P thanks, i had one girl who was in love with my eyes, but she was weird she asked me what the names of our children would be like, seriously. are you Spanish :) ?

• ;p i had bit of Spanish during my bachelor degree, but all i can remember is how good the teacher looked :) hehe mines are green/brown.

you dont have a full face pic of you, are you natural blonde :) ?

• Hahah I dont show my face in this kind of places sorry. And yeah i am, on the picture its a bit lightened tho.

• I rate you a 10. You're definitley not ugly

• Are you serious? I mean, I don't know why you are asking such thing. Do you wanna people to compliment you? Or do you have a pretty low self-esteem?
    You are not ugly at all.

• hmmm , i am seeing a councelor because i feel depressed , but im slowly regaining myself, have to cut some weight, im working out a lot.

• i wasn't offended :) so don't worry. well sometimes we have to take a step back and rationalize what just happened, she was no good for me, she treated me poorly and i let her. yes ofcourse, we all have problems and talking to someone who has an open mind, is always a good thing. my parents, my friends tell me, forget about her, but thats not how it works. my counselor listens to me, and tells me you can try but it would be better to move on. normally i dont like these questions myself , everybody is pretty in some way, but sometimes some people aren't just because the way they act. yes my ex gf is extremely pretty, she can find any guy , they line up for her but it also made me realize that she is a shallow person, people dont like her, they like the way she looks and one day that will be gone. thereby she hangs around with bad people, and when i told her that she got angry with me. im not a bad person, and the way she handled me and the pregnancy, plus miscarriage makes me feel sorry

• so dont apologize im not offended:) after what i went through with her, the things she said, the names she called me and how she left me for some idiot who started treathening me out of nowhere, i can handle a lot more now, but to what price, almost lost my sanity.

• You're not ugly but you're not my type :)

• thanks anyway :) hmmm but you can never say by picture if someone is your type or not:P i have dark hair, dark eyes, and my skin isn't very pale, im also friendly, and sincere :)

• You have a picture and im just looking at this picture. It is clear from a picture

• "Rate me out of 10" "even tho i know I'm super ugly" ...

?

makeameme.org/.../idiotic-attention-seekers.jpg

• Your face is very attractive, but you seem to be too buff.

• thanks , im going to the gym right now, im gaining weight because of a change in my diet, ill start cutting weight soon. good evening to you:)

• That's good, then you have nothing to worry about.

• You aren't good looking.

• If that's what you think, then you must be right.

How very strange some people are!

• i wanted to try something , instead of asking if im pretty i asked for the opposite :)

• I think if you thought you were ugly, you would display yourself as your profile picture, if you're genuinely asking what others opinions are of you and not fishing for compliments then you are a solid smack in the middle.

• that is me in the profile picture :P

• i meant wouldn't!

• ooh lol ok :) but people who think they are ugly have a right to show themselves as well, everybody is beautifull on his or her own way, just depends on the choices we make.

What Guys Said 3

• 0|1
  • why not under 8 grade isn't included? :-P

• just trolling :P but go ahead give me a 1 hehe on the ugly scale

• Dude don't let anything bad people say get to you you look above average just try little experimenting with your hair and a little weight loss there are people who are average and your above them so feel happy and have a little more confidence

• thanks bro :) i did experiment with my hair, cut it off today:P hehe i just like it, not doing my hair etc... yes the weight loss is necessary but im bulking up, im hitting the gym hard right now. hope ill cut enough weight off for the summer :)