Why Russian girls are so hot? Do you find them hot as well?

Basically i'm one of the guys that don't care abut ethnicities, races and stuff like that... i believe all of them are equally attractive.

But it seems Russian girls are way more attractive than the other girls. Why's that? What do they eat up there? :-P

What about you? Do you like Russian girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, Russia is a very populated country with many different ethnic groups. Many of them have a similar cuisine culture. I think that the food makes a unique difference in how Russian girls look compared to others. A lot of research can be done on that.

What Girls Said 2

• It's their diet. Brotha.

• Because they are tall and have long legs. With toned/fit/ skinny bodies. And then they have really nice eyes.

That's what I've noticed about them

What Guys Said 7

• cmon man. hot gurls everywhere lol.

• Years ago I thought they were no big deal and they were behind the times not shaving there arm pits or dressing up well. Now there so Hot I want them all. lol

• I agree with you about Russian girls. They are beautiful.

• Of course I like them, why are they hot? I guess it's a combination of genes and climate :-P

• 0|0
  • I also think they're hot. But not the hottest in Europe in my opinion

• they seem mysterious, and have mixed genes in them and that model sleek body,