Is an overweight (not obese) body type attractive if it is still an hourglass?

Regardless of numbers (as in weight, jeans size, etc.), would you find an overweight girl, who still has an hourglass figure, attractive? I'm saying, if she still has a defined waist and is not obese.

Most Helpful Guy

• It can totally be attractive. There are many women with that combo who look fantastic. Some extra meat is not bad at all. It can actually be good if it's in the correct body.

What Guys Said 13

• 2|0
    • Damn!! If only I looked like that first girl...

• Jada Sezer is hot, but what you'll find with these girls is that they look, confident, comfortable and happy which adds so much to my attraction to them

• If you mean a bit of fat without compromising a flat stomach then yes, yes, yes.

Girls who have a real hourglass figure and aa bit of fat, while maintaining a flat stomach is the best bodytype. Its curvy. Its like a drug to men's brains. Men are naturally attracted to a curvy bodytype. Skinny is only seen as ideal by women because of media.

Now, I actually can't put pictures up on here for some reason, but if you google image "curvy girl", the brown haired girl in the white lingerie is absolutely perfect. So yes bit of fat, with an hourglass figure, while maintaining a flat stomach is in fact better than skinny.

• To me it is yeah.
    Like if im into a girl, as long as she isn't like hugely overweight I'll be attracted and turned on by her body :)
    I like a bit of chub anyways ;)

• of coure... chubbier girls are hotter ;-)

• the terminology is pretty vague.. it can and it can not. depends on how "overweight" she acutally is.

• I'd date you and your body looks good

• You have huge boobs. definitely not a bad thing.

• Hell yeah. It's perfect. Thick and shapely.

• I personally wouldn't but I'm sure there are others who would.

• You're a dollface

• Of course weight shouldn't matter anyways:)

• Some guys like that, others not so much...

My personal preference would be for you to lose at least 20 lbs. I am pretty lenient about fat on girls, but there is definitely a limit.

• It looks like you take care of yourself, and if you have a nice personality you will have a much better chance at finding someone than a a bigger girl who doesn't do these things. That being said an overweight woman will always have a harder Time than an in shape woman. I used to be an overweight man and that is even worst since we don't get make up and women tend to judge men on weight more tha men do on women. Just keep your options open.

What Girls Said 7

• I want to be completely honest with you. I think you have a pretty face. Very happy and cute and your body isn't bad, but I would consider loose weight. Being overweight is not healthy. You don't have to loose weight to look good, but just to be healthy ;)

• Yeah, I've been trying to lose weight. It's pretty hard with this medication I'm on though which sucks!

• Ah, that sucks indeed. My mom is a doctor and she always has clients who get really fat after their prescription for some medication. Good luck anyways. Don't give up.

• I think you're hot and adorable (::!!! 😍😍 lol

• If she has an hour glass shape it means she's healthy (I find bmi bullshit considering muscle weighs more than fat etc.) and hour glass shapes ALWAYS look good 😉

• You can't assume someone's health based off of their biological figure type.

• BMI is complete B'S though. It works for most of the population ( who aren't at gym lifting crazy weights) Add waist circumference and WHR and body shape does play an important part. Anyway there is way more to health than how someone looks

• You are beautiful just as you are. As long as ur healthy and happy, you're beautiful

• You're beautiful and yes some guys love your type, I wouldn't worry about that lol.

• it is attractive but i think it really just comes down to your attitude towards your body. some guys will say yes some will say no... but there is always going to be a guy who would love to bang you... sad haha but its the truth!

• Haha yeah I'm pretty confident about my body! I was just curious of what others think, I already have a boyfriend too so it's not like I'm trying to find a guy or anything lol.

• Omg you're so pretty! I would kill for your cheekbones.