Do guys mind a little flab?

I know I am personally a healthy weight- 5'4 ish at 129 pounds. However, I'm not super toned. i have a little bit of flab on areas of my body ( a little on arms, legs, stomach, etc. tho not too much). I've seen similar on my friends. My question is: do guys really want super toned girls/women, or are they alright with a little flab as long as you are healthy? Would you be in a romantic relationship/marry/have sex with a girl with a little flab?

Eh. It's not me focusing on "losing" weight. I'm pretty happy the way I am. I do some light weights twice a week for an hour or so a day. My eating habits are healthy. This question is mainly focused on the idea of whether guys would only go for super thin or totally toned girls or whether they wouldn't mind a little flab. I have some friends with it, and some who are super skinny. Generalized. I'm healthy, just a bit curvy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. It's really sad how people are telling you how to lose weight. It's not like you said that you dislike your body. All you wanted was a guys opinion towards it. Jesus. People are so brainwashed on what health is supposed to be and look like. To answer your question. Yes. You are still desired by the GOOD men in this society that aren't brainwashed. I hope I answered your question.. And then some (: Lol. Good Luck, Sweetheart. Stay Gorgeous!!

What Guys Said 4

• gosh are you serious?

a little flab is SEXY as hell ;-)

• For real? Or are you messing with me?

• really... i just hae different taste than most guys basically

• If you want to tone up, add some light weights to your work out.

• i like my girls to have some meat on them. I hate the under nourished chicken bone look.

• Yes a little flab is fine. Just don't let it get worse than that. Ideally you would not be super-toned but maybe like 120 lbs.

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to lose weight - cut out grains - cut out oils - eat broccoli and salad combined with high protein foods like fish or very fresh chicken.