Women with broad shoulders... a turn off?

I have naturally broad shoulders, slim hips and small breasts. You can call my body the athletic type but my face is quite youthful and round and I'm not tall so athletic can't really be used to describe my body. Would the shoulders turn you off since my hips are smaller and its not really "feminine."

What Guys Said 6

• of course not... that's sexy in my opinion

• No! I see many attractive girls with broad shoulders! I do work in a gym though, but its not a turn off

• Just one feature isn't usually a game changer but a picture would be very helpful in getting better feedback.

• No, it suggests strength and athleticism.

• No, it's sexaaayyyy

• thats gross i dont want a football player for a gf

What Girls Said 2

• I feel you.
    I have naturally broad shoulders, wide set hips and thanks to the fact that I love to cycle, I have MASSIVE calves.
    So here's the thing, beauty is only skin deep and even if you don't think you are beautiful you are and don't let any soab (son of a bitch) tell you different. Wide shoulders may make you feel ugly but you can make them work for you. I feel so awful about myself every single day at school because the cut of my school uniform makes my broad shoulders and wide hips look awful and many times it has made me cry cos I feel so ugly next to the other girls in my year. But broad shoulders are not a bad thing, my closest friend has broad shoulders and she is as sexy as hell. So NEVER worry about the way you look cos it doesn't matter. You may not feel beautiful on the outside but you should ALWAYS feel beautiful within.
    If only I could take my own advice...

• K not really an answer but I have the same body type so I'm curious too ! My whole upper body is very petite and I don't have big hips but I have athletic legs and a good sized butt lol also I'm short