Girls & Guys - Do I look spanish?

I'm 70% costa rican and 30% italian, but many people say i look pure white so what do you think lol. Also i speak Spanish fluently.

Updates:
Al escribir en espanol porque yo soy cool :D
I put a different avatar up so it's easier to see my face

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you could easily pass for Spanish, I wouldn't be surprised. When I lived in argentina, lot of people had european blood in them like italian. All the girls had your skin tone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• But isn't Costa Rican a nationality? If I, a white guy, moved to China and had kids would you consider them white or Chinese? You can have white genes and be born in Costa Rica. Also I consider people indigenous to Spain and Italy as white. Maybe you have some indigenous native blood in you but I bet you're predominantly white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see why they say that but you don't look fully white at the same time so I'd believe you were Spanish. Also if I heard you talk I'd believe you were definitely Spanish :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, You dont have that typical, natural Spanish orangy-tan, You have a nice lighter skin tone, So i wouldn't say Spanish, I'd say Eastern Mediterranean :P

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly Italian i'd say

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you look spanish!
    I am 50% mexican and 50% italian

i need to work on my Spanish... but i am fluent in italian!

scrivo in italiano perche io sono <

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you could easily pass for a Spainard.

0|0
    0|0
  • More of a southern Frog to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell because I can't see your face in that photo

0|0
    0|0
  • You do look European, maybe a bit more Italian than Spanish. But you should know that you are really beautiful. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've encountered so many Spanish people and you could pass as one.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. The same thing happens to me. Im asain but people always think im either white or mexican

0|0
    0|0
  • you seem latino and european,

I want to travel to italy can you speak italian/

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, my parents (or mom) only taught me to speak Spanish.

• i learned some Spanish in high school and am taking italian right now. in my opinion they are very similar so i'm guessing it's easy.

• My mom said the same thing, so i may decide to learn it eventually.

• I'd say you look more more White than Spanish.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh honest no u don't look Spanish

0|0
    0|0
  • que usted se ve hermosa :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You do have hispanic features, and I'd dare say a little German.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hispanic? I'm not trying to bash but people over use the word Spanish. When someone says "Spanish" I think a person from Spain. Now you probably mean Hispanic which is someone that has Spanish roots Latino is someone with Latin American roots. Yes you do look like you could be from Spain and or Hispanic. Sorry for this little rant but people need to stop saying Spanish and generalizing Hispanics/Latinos lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i'm guility of make that mistake a lot, but you're right that's what I meant haha.

• Haha Si te miras Hispana e Española. Si eres Hispana e Latina e tienes la piel clara tienes sangre de Europa como Francia, España e Italia. Yo tengo sangre Basque que es Frances e Español aun que soy Mexican pero nacida American. Tambien tengo sangre American de Los indiginas. Esta bien todos hacemos eso pero en fin te miras Hispana. :)

• Gracias por la informacion , y gracias por sus comentarios :D

• Eso es lo que pasa con las ninas de Costa Rica , se ven tan blanco

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you look white. I'm so happy because I can actually read your Spanish! Well not perfectly but I got the gist! I'm in Spanish 1 right now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You look Italian!! :) you are very cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought Spanish wasn't a race but it's hispanic. Now I'm confused.

0|0
    0|0