Stretch Marks in Bikinis?

Are stretch marks in bikinis a total turn off? Would you be grossed out if you saw them? I'm a teenage girl with an athletic, thin body, but I have a lot of stretch marks. I started getting them when I was about 8, and have them on my butt, back, thighs, and arms. Is there any way to remove them? Would I be better off just to wear something that would cover them? I like to wear skimpy bikinis.

Most Helpful Guy

• no of coure not.. stretch marks are fine as they are in my opinion

What Guys Said 4

• Some stretch marks are fine, most people have them. Pretty much all muscular guys have them in their Pec/Shoulder/Bicep/Tricep area from puberty, but you probably never notice because you're too busy looking at their chest or abs haha. Just do a google image search for stretch marks. If your stretch look like some of the really bad photos then maybe you want to get them looked at, but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

• Most guys don't even notice the common stretch marks most people have. No one will think negatively about you because of stretch marks.

• Stretch marks are hardly worth noticing.

• I don't care bout that, I have some from the gym.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg just go on YouTube and look up how to get rid of them it works